♚50

Major shoutout to NabbyJohnson. I have my answer to your question at the comment section last chapter. Thanks again.xx

Important note at the end.xx

S E L E N A

Harry has been busy all day. It's making me worried since he just got out of the hospital a week ago. Everyday, I go back to my house, my parent's house to be exact, because Harry knows that I have a husband and since he doesn't remember anything related to me and him I needed to act like I wasn't living in the castle. But for the mean time, I go home to my parent's place and came back here in the morning.

I heard the car beep outside as I sighed and greeted the king and Harry. The king smiled at me as Harry look away. I smiled at the thought that he is shy about the kiss and the touching my pregnant belly scene earlier.

"Evening, Haz." I tease him and he smiled slightly at me. I followed them to the kitchen and we eat in a comfortable silence. Talking here and there about everything.

"This cake is amazing, Selena." The king complimented and I nod at him appreaciating his compliment.

"Yeah, it's really great. Why don't you own a baking shop or something." Harry added still not looking at me.

"I don't want to decide things unless my husband says so." I said and I saw the king smiled at me and look at Harry.

"Well, that's awful. I'm sure you're husband will love it if you own one. He will be happy for you." he whispered but I heard it and even the king.  I slightly widen my eyes. Is he remembering something because I'm so sure that Harry wants me to own a baking shop one day.

"Pardon, son?" the king said to break the silence.

"Huh?" he said and dumbfoundedly looked up at his father.

"You said something." his father said and he furrows his brows. "Anyways, Selena say hi to your parents for me. Lovely for you to join us." his father said and I smiled. I was about to stood up when Harry speaks.

"Why don't you stay here for now?" he said and I look at the king who was shock to. "I mean, you always came back here in the morning and I'm sure your husband wouldn't mind that you stay here for just one night, right?" he said and I furrow my brows.

"Well, the decision is up to Selena, son. What can you say about that?" the king turn to me.

"I can stay here. Let me just call my parents and tell them I'm staying." I said and they both nodded. I excuse myself and ask the maids for the phone as I make a quick call to Gigi that should be home at this hour.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Hey, Gi. It's me Sel. I just want to tell you that I'm staying here. Probably gonna be there tomorrow." I said.

"Hey, Sel. Well, okay. Gonna tell mom and dad about that but care to tell me why?" She response.

"Well, Harry was acting weird. At first, when we were eating the cake I made, he told to own a baking shop because it's great." I said and she cuts me off.

"You should, you know. I won't argue with Harry there." she interrupts and I sighed.

"Focus. Then, he told me that my husband will be happy about it. Only the old Harry knows that it's my dream to own one. Then, he was the one that proposes for me to stay here. He's remembering a little, Gi." I said and she sighed.

"Look, Sel. Any person can tell that to you. I'm not bursting your bubble full of hope but if he is remembering he needs to let it all out. Not one by one." she said and I sighed.

"Gi, that's not the only thing. He asks me if he could kiss me." I whispered and I blush.

"He what?!" she exclaimed.

"He asks me if he could kiss me and me, like you said have the bubble full of hope I let him and when we pulled away I ask why and he said he just needs to test things." I said.

"Okay, that was something but don't get your hopes up to high. I know he has a temporary memory loss but.... Just don't push him to remember. Guide him instead." Gigi advices and I thanked her. We bought said our goodbyes and I hung up. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"That was deep." I squealed a little and look behind me. Harry has his smirked plastered in his face and I smack his arms playfully.

"Don't you know that it's bad for a pregnant woman to be scared like that. Like for Pete's sake Harry. You really scared me." I said exaggerating things.

"I'm sorry. I forgot that you're pregnant. What can I say I forgot things right?" he joked but I don't comprehend it differently. It's him being sarcastic.

"You're really weird today." I comment and he look at me.

"Really? I think I feel fine. Anyways, I'll escort you to the room where you can sleep." he said and started walking. I followed him and we both top at my bedroom. As in my bedroom. "This is the only room left and it's vacant." he said and open the door. My things were still there but he just don't mind it.

"Thanks, this is cozy." I said. Faking my compliment for the room.

"Glad you like it. I'll leave you now to wash up and rest." he said and step closer to me. I widen my eyes a little and my heart starts beating erratically against my chest. "Night, Sel." he said and kisses my forhead. In that gesture, my heart stops beating, kidding, my heart warms. He step back and smiled at me before going out of the room.

"What was that? Am I dreaming? Am I hallucinating?" I whispered to myself as my heart still beating in an irregular pattern. I don't know what happen to Harry but he is acting strange and I can't keep up with his facade.

Is he on drugs? No, Harry don't do drugs. He's a prince for Pete's sake why did I think that Harry is taking drugs. I shook all the thoughts that's clouding my mind and I just went to the bathroom and wash myself up for bed.

---
A/n: How was it? Hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote. I have the whole thing planned for this one and hate to say that there are 10 chapters left including the epilogue. It's sad, I know but on the bright side, you can still ask me personal or random things and I'll answer them so you can have a shoutout and a message from me on your profile board.

Thanks for the question again, NabbyJohnson.xx

Thanks,

Yricka