♚39

(Read Author's Note below)

S E L E N A

Weeks passed and our schedule was hectic. It was a seed of being the leaders of this kingdom. Today, I was left in the palace since I don't have anything to do while Harry will just have one meeting and he's done.

Suddenly, I remember Luke. I need to call him. He's my friend of course and as a new allied kingdom. It is really important to communicate with the leader.

"Hello." the maid answer.

"Uhm, hello, this is Selena, Can I speak to Prince Luke, please? Thanks." I said.

"Yes, Miss." she answered. I heard some quiet chatter in the background as I heard the phone being picked up.

"What do I owe for you to call me, Miss Selena Edwards soon-to-be Queen Selena Edwards-Styles of Andros?" he answered and I giggled.

"Nothing. I'm just bored but I can't go out. Harry will be here in a moment." I told him and he hum.

"So I can hear in your voice that you're happy. Care to tell me what's the cause of it?" he said.

"Well, me and Harry were officially together now." I said. He was quiet for a couple of seconds before speaking.

"That's great. I mean, it is right for the both of you to take small steps." he said almost out of breath.

"Are you okay?"I asked. He hummed.

"Yes, I'm fine, Sel. You know that I have feelings for you but you love Harry so I'll let you go." he sadly said.

"Oh, Luke. I'm very sorry and how did you know that I love, Harry?" I asked.

"Duh. I can hear it in your voice." he said and I can picture him rolling his eyes at me.

"Luke, I'm very sorry." I said and he sighed.

"No worries, look, I gotta go. Got some work to do. Take care and Congratulations." he said and the phone went dead right before I open my mouth to say goodbye.

Okay. I wasn't expecting that. I heard the car honk outside as it indicates me of Harry arriving. I just shook off the Luke thing and decided to wait for Harry at the front door.

---

"So, how's your day?" I greeted him as he smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"It became fine when you greeted me." he said and I blush.  I playfully smack his chest. He leans and kissed my cheeks, then my nose, then peppered my face with kisses. Someone cleared their throat so we stop.

"Oh, I'm sorry your majesty." I said and my whole face reddens in embarassment. I couldn't imagine that the King will caught us having PDA in his castle.

"Can you two take that in a private room and we can eat lunch now?" he said while smiling.

"Dad, come on. Let me enjoy my girlfriend for this day." Harry said and his dad sighed.

"Fine, I'll call my assistant to cancel all your schedule for ome week." the King said and Harry smiled.

"Thanks, dad. Now, if you'll excuse me, me and my girlfriend will pack a few things." Harry said and dragged me out of his father's sight.

"Oh, where are we going?" I ask him as he continue dragging me towards my room. Once we reach my room, he grabbed my suitcase and make me go to my closet.

"Pack summer clothes, bathing suits and everything that you can wear in a hot season." he said. He was about to got out when I called him that make him stop.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Maldives." he simoly said and go away.

---
Am I really going to Maldives? Am I? I've been repeating that question to myself for a couple of hours now while I'm packing still not sure if it was real or Harry just kidding me about going to Maldives.

"Are you finish?" he asks and I nodded. "Good. The plane will leave for about 2 hours from now. Shall we?" he asks and I look at him.

"Are we really going to Maldives?" I asked him.

"Do you think I'm joking?"he asks and I shook my head. "I take things seriously. So to answer your question, yes, we are going to Maldives." he states.

Maldives is one of my dream place aside form Paris. Maldives has special part in ny heart. It's calmness and beautiful surroundings make me want to live there my whole life. Away from all the problems.

"Excited?" Harry asked when were on ojr way tk the airport.

"Really. Thank you." I said and lean closer to him.

"No, thank you." he said as he kisses my forhead that makes my heart flutters.

---
We arrived in Maldives the next morning. It was exhausting and I really can't feel my legs for sitting for like an hour.

"Should I carry you or you can do it on your own?"Harry asks while he's checking something in his bags.

"I can walk. No need to carry me." I said and he look at me.

"Okay, let's go. After we arrived to the house, we will go sleep and enjoy our one week." he said. I smiled and tip toed to connect my lips on his cheeks.

"What was that for?" he asks as he intently look at me. I look at his green orbs.

"Nothing, I just feel like I need to. This is really a great idea to get away from the stress the kingdom got me. I'm really not used to it even by now. It's getting on my nerves lately and breathe in, the amazing smell of freedom. Thanks again for this Harry. I appreciate it." I said and he smiled, pulled me towards him and hug me tightly.

"I just do what I needed to. Treating you like my queen. Because someday you will be one." he replied as the car that was hired by hum to take us to the house came.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready."

---
A/n: How was it? It's been awhile since I updated. Sorry for that. But I have a reason why. First, school is so hectic that I even got a cold two times this year probably will add up at the next three months. I think my blood is low since I experience dizziness again. Second, this is so low of me but I need to tell you that, I just started watching teen wolf and I'm hook into it. I can't even open my Wattpad app because of it. I'm om Season 3 right now. So if anyone of you watched it already please don't give me any spoilers. HAHAHHAHAHA.

Hope you like the update and don't forget to comment and vote.😅😄

Thanks,

Yricka