♚46

S E L E N A

Why is the world is so unfair? Like does the world is punishing me? I was really..... I can't explain what exactly I'm feeling.

Harry woke up a few days later after I cried in front of him. I was happy. His relatives was happy. I am happy. So happy because he now will know that he has a daughter and I can't wait to blurt the news to him. But. I mean there's always a but in every situation. That but will always turn your life upside down that sometimes you will question yourself with only one word. Why?

---A few days ago---

I was sitting at the couch together with Harry's relatives. They were constantly chattering about something as I was reading a book that really caught my attention. I look up and observe my surroundings until my eues landed on Harry. I gasp and stood up. His relatives look at me.

"Why honey?" One of his cousins said, Meredith.

"Harry's awake." I whispered and ushered myself to Harry. His beautiful green orbs were flashing. He slightly look at me and I can't help but shred a tear.

"Oh gosh! You're awake. You're awake." I said and couldn't help but to jump up and down even if I'm pregnant.

"Call a doctor." One of his aunt said but I couldn't careless. He's awake and that's all matters to me. The doctors check his eyes and everything before saying to us that they will transfer him to another room.

His relatives wants me to go back to rhe palace and rest for a bit. I insist at first but gave in because I really need a rest. When I came back and I was walking in the hallway, I can hear laughters and I smiled. Everything's fine now. I open the door and they all stopped and look at me. I smiled and they return the gesture. I look at Harry and he was looking at me too.

"How are you?" I asked and he blinks before answering me.

"I'm fine, I guess." He rasps and my heart melts at the sound of his voice. Without thinking, I ran to him and hug him tightly. His relatives awed and I silently cried. Harry didn't hig back so I pulled back.

"That was nice of you to give me a hug." he said and I smiled while wiping my tears and chuckling a bit.

"But can I ask who are you?" he questions s I shot my head up to look at him.

"Wha-what?" I asked not believing anything he said earlier. His relatives were looking at me then back to Harry. His cousin, Meredith, get behind me.

"I know I've been in a hospital and you probably heard it in the news but I don't know who you are." he said and I look at him.

"You don't know me?" I asked and he sighed.

"I wasn't going to ask who you were if I know you. Are you one of those crazy fan?" he asks and continuous tears leave my eyes. I see him furrowed his brows. I couldn't take it anymore. I leave the room and cry at the hospital chairs outside his room. Meredith came and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, Sel." she said and she explain that the doctor told them that Harry have a temporary amnesia. He only remembers those things happened in his childhood to teenage years but he does not remember any of the incidents happen in the last of couple of months. Which means he doesn't remember me, Luke, Pia and even Kendall.

"Why didn't you tell it to me earlier?" I asked. She sighed.

"Then it'll hurt more." she explains briefly as she comforted me more.

---end---

Harry was still in the hospital and I slowly accept the fact that he doesn't know me at all. Yeah, he does know my name since I introduce myself to him. He only knows that I'm one of the girls in the activity and I am still part of the activity and that the activity wasn't finish yet. That I was the girl who got sent away and all of the other girls were required to visit him. Since giving him the whole truth will make his mind confuse and that will be bad. But he doesn't know that he is the father of my child and my boyfriend. Or even worse he doesn't remember that I'm his future queen.

I was still reading to my book and Harry was silently watching the television. I heard him sighed and turn off the television. I glance up from my book and look at him.

"Why did you turn it off? Do you want anything?" I asked. He smiles and shook his head.

"No, it's okay. The shows are getting boring as day passes." he said and I nodded then get back to my book. I was wearing a red flowery maxi pregnancy dress. Since I was 4 months old and I'm getting big as day passes.

I furrowed my brows and look at him as I felt him looking at me

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed. Hormones were kicking in.

"Nothing. You look really beautiful in that dress." he compliments and I blush. He's still the Harry I know. The one who always flirts.

"Thanks." I shyly replied and he nodded.

"Can I have some water please?" He politely asked and I stood up to get him water. I gave it to him and help him drink it.

"So how many months til that baby of yours will come out?" he asked. I looked at him and swallowed my tears that was threatening to shred.

"I'm 5 months away." I said and he gestured me to sit beside him.

"That's awesome. I always want to have a children for myself." he said and I smiled. "He must be really lucky to have you. I mean, I'm stupid to sent you away. So I hope he cares for you so much." he said and I smiled.

"Trust me. He does and I just want him to remember." I said to him and he furrows his brows.

"What was that?" He asked as tears fall from my eyes.

"Nothing." I said with quivering voice.

"Are you crying? I hate to see girls cry especially if I'm the reason." He said and panics.

"No, I'm okay. It's okay. Hormones I guess. And I just.... i just really miss my husband." I said still sobbing. "I mean, my boyfriend. Not husband that's way too soon." I said and wipe my tears away. I look at him and he was looking back at me.

"Can I ask where is your husband?" he said. I sobbed loudly and couldn't help myself to stop crying. I look at him and slightly smiles but inside I'm dying.

---to be continue---

---
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote. Sad chapter. I know.

Fact:
The last chalter made me cry too and this chapter hurts me even more. Just so you know that y'all are not alone.

Thanks,

Yricka