♚44

S E L E N A

The next morning came and I couldn't be more happier than I was. I look at my side and saw Harry calmly sleeping. I smiled at the sight of him. He looks like a puppy. My puppy.

"You're staring." He mumbles and I blushed at the thought that he caught me admiring him which is embarrassing.

"I'm not." I drnied even though I was caught up in the moment.

"Your cheeks says otherwise." He pinpoints my blushing cheeks as I immediately cover it with my hands. He chuckles and remove my hands from my face as he smules and lean in to give me a peck.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet." I confessed and he smiles.

"You don't need to and I don't really care." He said and slowly leans in but we got interrupted by a maid going in. So we immediately seperate from each other, me sitting up and act like I'm looking around my room as Harry cover his eyes with his arms.

"Mis- Oh my god, I'm sorry tour highness, I'm going to get back to you later." She immediately said and bowed down. "That was embarrassing." we heard her mumbles and when she finally closes rhe door. Harry erupt in a fit of laughter.

"Did you see her face? God, that was cool." he said in between laughs. I smuled but stop in midway when I feel a gut of vomiting so I immediately stood up and goes to the bathroom and let it out.

Harry immediately follows me and hold my hair for me with back rubs.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he said and I gargle some water to wipe the remnants of my vomit.

"I'm fine. Stomach bug. No worry." I said and he furrows his brows.

"You've been having that stomach bug for three weeks, Selena. The maids were telling me all of those." He confesses and I sighed. "I'm getting you to the doctors this weekend. No buts and ifs. I'm taking you and I made my decision." he said and I smiled. "Why are you smiling?" he asks.

"You sound like a king. I just.... I kind of like it." I said and he smiles.

"Well, you're swaying the subject but thanks." he replied and he left me to clean myself up and get ready for the day.

---
Days and weeks passed, It became that long since I was afraid and always say Harry I was sick. But I decicded and weekend came, I was nervous as hell. There are two reasons, one is because I might find something I wasn't expecting and second was Harry. He is acting a bit strange and started this counted words reply when talking to me. He can't look into my eyes and he was supposed to take me to the doctors today but he said he had to run some errands.

The car halts in front of the hospital and the workers immediately recognized me and give me a VIP treatment. I was insisting of course but they were insisting too and I have nothing to do with it.

"So, Miss Selena, can I address you that?" the doctor said. I smiled.

"Selena is fine, I don't want some any formal calling or whatsoever." I said and he nodded.

"So before I check a few things, may I ask some question. Have you sleeping well?" He asks and I nodded.

"Eating well?" nods. "How are you feeling right now?"

"I feel nervous and nauseous to be honest. I have this morning sickness probably a stomach bug and sometimes I feel so tired and just want to stay in my bed all day." I said and he nods.

"The nurse will get your BP status, blood test, urine test and other vital signs. But all I can say that I'm predicting something." he said and I nodded. As he said, the nurse immediately check all of my vital signs and all the doctor said. She told me to wait for the doctor to come back and I sighed.

I look around and wonder about Harry. Why does he have work today? It's Sunday and it's our day. I sighed and just shook off the thought I am thinking.

"My prediction was right." the doctor said when he enters the room again.

"Is it bad?" I ask nervously. He smiles.

"Your vital signs were okay and you were normal. The morning sickness were not stomach bug but a growth." He said.

"A growth?!" I exclaimed and he chuckles.

"What I mean is your pregnant, Miss Selena. We have an early successor I can say. I mean the two of you haven't got married yet." He states.

"How can I get pregnant?" I mumbles and he look at me.

"Have you and Prince Harry have sex like a while ago?" I grimaced at the word sex. This doctor have no filter on his words.

"I mean, yeah, but like....." i trailed and shock of the news.

"It's shocking I know. But don't worry, I'm the only one that knows you have a life inside of you. I don't interfere with the whole royals thing. I will give you a calling card for a doctor that knows your condition. She's available on Wednesday. I can tell her that you're coming and she will prescribed you some medicine to take. Again, Congratulations." The doctor ramvles and I nodded. I got out of the room and walk slowly.

I'm pregnant

I'm pregnant

I'm pregnant

I'm pregnant. Oh My God! I can feel my heart beating faster. There's a life growing inside of me. I have a life growing inside of me! And it was Harry's. Harry. I grab my phone from my sling bag and dial his phone. It goes straight into his voice mail.

"Uhhmmmm.... hey, I just want to talk to you. If you can go home immediately, please go home. I love you." I said and hang up. I sighed. How am I supposed to deal with this.

My phone rings and Luke's name was flashing through the screen.

"Hey, how are you?" he asks and I smiled.

"I'm fine. You?" I replied.

"I'm fine and was wondering if you can meet me at the cafe we used to hang out I'm kinf of in your kingdom right now." He said and I nodded and said that I will be there in five.

---
I give Luke a hug and he offered me coffee. I reject the offer but he already bought it.

"It's your favorite. Why do you reject it?" He asked confusedly.

"Just promise me, you don't tell anyone about this." I said and he nodded. "Promise me?" I command.

"Geez, I promise." He said in surrender.

"I'm pregnant." I blurt and he look at me with wide eye.

"You what?!" he exclaimed.

"I'm pregnant and it's Harry's. I don't know how to say it to him or how am I going to deal with this." I frustrates.

"Look, I suggest that you tell Harry about it and let him decide. Congratulations." he said and I sighed. The news interruption made me look at the cafe's TV screen.

"Breaking News...."

*to be continue

----
A/n: Cliff hanger. How was it? Don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry not sorry.

Thanks,

Yricka