♚10

S E L E N A

I feel like a true heiress.

Why? Well, Harry came here yesterday and want me to go back with him and I overheard his discussion with my parents that he can't go back to the castle if he wasn't with me so he asked if he could stay here. Me having the upper hand in this house I took the opportunity to show him what's it's like to be a normal people.

"Carrots." I pointed and he got the carrots. We were currently shopping in the supermarket because we need some supplies. Of course, we need to serve the Prince but we need money so he gladly lent us so we can buy the things people need. But like I said this is my territory, I told him that we won't cook any food if he wasn't the one buying it.

"You really do this on purpose, aren't you?" He asked. Struggling to push the cart. I smirked.

"You want me to get in the castle with you, right? Then work for it. Not every time people will serve you. You need to find a way to do it on your own." I said and he groaned.

"Okay, I get it. You are not poor but struggling to meet each other ends but can we take a break. I'm tired." He said and I looked at him.

"Your treat?" I asked in a cheerful voice. I must say that he looks good on normal clothes. Not those fancy suits. But he looks good on it too. What am I saying?

"Yeah." He said and I smiled.

"I know a place that I'm sure you'll love." I said and he groaned. We paid for the things we bought and leave it at the store for a moment. People that recognized me and Harry bowed down. There's a little girl bowed down to us and I giggled.

"No need to do that, sweetie. It's still me." I said and she smiles. I smiled back and Harry cleared his throat.

"Hey, Selena. Prince Harry." Hugh waved. A fisherman in this part of town.

"Hey, Hugh! How was your wife?" I asked.

"Same. Good luck, anyways." He said and I nodded.
"You know every single person here?" He asks. I nodded.

"Here it is." I said and he looked at the place. It was my favorite diner, a cheap and rusty, Old Navy.

"You call this a diner?" He scoffed and I looked at him.

"Nu-uh, my prince. Don't judge the book by its cover." I said and we enter the diner.

"Hey, Miss Selena." Paul greeted. He is the owner of the restaurant. He notice Harry and he bowed down.

"Come on, Paul. I'm still Selena, no need to go all formal for me." I said and he smiled.

"Always the humble one. So, what brings you two here?" He asks.

"I want to order the foods me and my family orders when we have some celebration." I said and he nodded.

"No worries, Miss. I got it." He said and I smiled. I pull Harry towards the seat at the back.

"Seriously, we're eating here?" He asks. I nodded.

"I told you, you gotta earn for it." I said and he groaned. "So, tell me why the King suddenly sent you to get me back." I said.

"Well, Nicole told my dad you weren't going back because we don't like each other which I assume he knows, and he caught me in the bed with Kendall." He said and I raised my brows.

"Good for you. So, Kendall and you?" I said and he scoffed.

"Look, I'm here to gain what I was supposed to do to get you and you will not barge me with question about my life because you're out of it." He snapped. I look at him.

"Okay, sorry, geez, calm down." I said and my eyes widen when I saw the food. I look at Harry and he was hesitant of eating the chicken.

"Eat it. It doesn't have a poison you know. I hope it does but I'm eating it also so yeah. This one is my favorite." I said and he eats it. After a couple of minutes, Harry was the one who eat all the food. It's amusing to watch you know.

"Come on, my mom needs the groceries so she could cook you some food." I said. He nodded and we leaved the diner when we're on our way in the car my father lent us. An arm slung it's way to my shoulder.

"I told you, you're mine." He whispered and kiss my cheeks.

"Blake, stop." I said and try to wiggle myself out of his grasps.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Harry came and look at Blake sternly. Blake bowed down.

"You know that I can easily get you to jail because you're harassing the heiress right?" He said and Blake let go of me. I ran and hide behind Harry.

"Let's go. My mom needs the grocery." I whispered and pulled him towards the car. He still glared at Blake while we're pulling away.

"Who's that guy?" He asks me when we were in the car. Surprisingly, Harry knows to drive considering that he's a prince usually have a driver.

"It's Blake. The rich guy that wants me for 2 years now." I said. I scratch the part where Blake planted his lips. I need a disinfectant.

"Like a stalker?" He asks and I shrugged.

"He seems like one." I said and he nodded before he pulled onto our driveway. Before I got out, he spoke and his words got me shocked.

"Well, I don't like the way he's touching what's mine." I'm sure he knows that I heard it so he open the car door and leave me there. What does he mean by that? I'm not a thing that can be own by someone. He's crazy.

"Are you helping me or what?" He said and I got out of my father's car and help the confusing Prince with the grocery bags.

---
♚Character's Every Chapter GIF♚

🐶🐶🐶A/n: How was it? Kiwi was unexpected but I love it

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Kiwi was unexpected but I love it. And Selena's new music is coming in less than an hour with a music video. I can't wait. That's gonna be great. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka