♚18

S E L E N A

"You were the only one." Someone sung while caressing my hair. I groaned and lean to the person a little bit more. I heard it chuckle lightly. I open my eyes and look up. Harry was smiling at me with his hands on my hair and watching my every move.

"Morning, Flower." He rasps and I blush. I hide in his chest and he chuckles.

"Don't be shy, Flower." I heard him says. Memories of his lips on mine still flashes in my mind. I want to shake it off and forget it but I don't want to. What is happening to me?

"I'm hungry." I mumbled and he look at me.

"What?" He asks and I look at his piercing green eyes.

"I'm hungry." I said again and he smiled. He peck my nose as I scrunch it up and he smiles.

"Well, you go and shower first so we can eat breakfast." He said and I nodded before sitting up. "By the way, Flower. I like the kiss yesterday." He said and I immediately go inside the bathroom so he didn't notice my pink cheeks. I shook my head and start showering.

After that, I pick out a tube dress that has a pattern on it. It's front was short and the back was long. It's beautiful. I paired it up with silver heels, apply light makeup on and leave my hair in it's natural curls.

 I paired it up with silver heels, apply light makeup on and leave my hair in it's natural curls

I got out and saw Harry was waiting on me in his suit looking dashing as always. What am I saying? I think he notice me shuffling in the background so he look at me and eyed me up and down.

 What am I saying? I think he notice me shuffling in the background so he look at me and eyed me up and down

"You look great." He compliments as I look down at my dress before looking at him and giving him a smile. "Let's go." He said and lend his arms for me to take. We enter the dining area and saw the King and his family was there already including Harry's dad.

"Sit both of you." The Queen said and offers me a smile as I return the kind gesture.

"So, you two are going to get married. When?" The King of Didyma asks.