♚07

S E L E N A

I was completely in awe.

That's what I was feeling right now. The man standing in front of me is perfection. I couldn't see any flaw in his body. His eyes were the color of forest, his nose was pointy as hell, his jaw was sharp as if it could cut a paper and lastly, his lips looked plump and soft.

"What are you doing ?" He asked. I came out of my trance when he spoke.

"I'm sorry, I thought no one was here. I just wanted to go to the balcony to see some stars." I said and he looked at me. His intense gaze was so intimidating that it got me squirming under his gaze.

"Wait, you don't know me." He said. I looked around and nodded. He suddenly smirked.

"Well, you don't know me, Flower. But I know you. The balcony's over there." He said and walked past me bumping my shoulder in the way.

"Rude." I mumbled and went towards the direction he pointed out. I sighed and looked up. The stars looked beautiful. Looking at the stars before going to bed is my habit since I was a kid. I would always look at them and admire them. That guy was so rude yet so handsome. His features were sculpted like a Greek god. I don't know why but I felt like he's bad news.

----

"Miss. Miss." Someone said while shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes, squinting because of the sunlight.

"What ?" I asked groggily. I stretched and yawned.

"You're sleeping in the balcony and I believe you're Miss Selena because Nicole is looking for you all over the palace and also breakfast will be in 30 minutes." She said. I smiled thankfully at her and stood up. I ran to my room and closed the door.

"Where were you ?" Nicole exclaimed. I panted and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I kind of fell asleep at the balcony." I said and she looked at me.

"Why were you on the balcony ?" She asked and I fidgeted under her gaze.

"Well, I can't sleep without looking at the stars so I went out and found the balcony on my own." I said and she sighed.

"Thank heavens, you're here. I almost went to the King to report that you were missing." Well, go on now off to the showers." She said and I nodded. After she scrubbed my body, she picked out a pink below the knee dress and made me wear black pumps with it and put my hair in half up half down braid while my makeup was light as usual.

 After she scrubbed my body, she picked out a pink below the knee dress and made me wear black pumps with it and put my hair in half up half down braid while my makeup was light as usual