♚06

S E L E N A

"You seriously didn't do what you did ?" Pia gushed and I giggled.

"I just wanted to meet my parents one last time, you know." I told her and she smiled.

"You're a very family oriented girl." She said and I nodded.

"And you ? Do you miss your family ?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Actually, I kind of envy you. You and your family are intact and well, mine they were alright once, but yeah I don't want to talk about it." She said and I nodded.

"What was your question back at the event hall ?" She asked suddenly. I shook my head. I want to find out how does the prince look.

"Ladies, you need to prepare for dinner now." Sarah, Pia's maid announced and we both nodded. Nicole was in the bathroom preparing my bath.

"Now, get naked." She said while smiling at me.

"With you here. Hell no." I told her and she chuckled.

"You need to get used to it, Sel. If you're going to be the next heiress, you'll have maids following you around everywhere." She said and I sighed.

"Do I really have to ?" I asked her and she just nodded. I striped down and immediately got in the bath tub. The bath was relaxing. She began to scrub my body while I sat there awkwardly.

When I was done, Nicole picked out a black and white cocktail dress and black high heels. She also did my makeup and put my hair in a neat bun.

 She also did my makeup and put my hair in a neat bun

"Thanks, Nicole. I love it." I said and she just smiled. I got out and find the dining room on my own. It wasn't that hard to find because of the girl's chatter.

"Hey !" Pia waved while I was finding a seat. I smiled and we sat together.

"You really look beautiful." She gushed and I blushed.

"You do too." I complimented her because she's so gorgeous and I don't know why she keeps telling me i'm beautiful even though i'm not.

"Oh, Selena. I didn't know you were here." Kendall's irritating voice said. I internally rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, she is. Now, back off Jenner." Pia said. I was shocked that Pia knows Kendall.

"Well, it's nice to meet you again Pia but stop defending the only poor girl here." She said and her so called minions laughed. I looked down when I felt all eyes on us.

"Kendall, you were poor too once. Your mother just married a man who had a wife and a child." She said. There was something in her voice that got me confused. Kendall groaned and stomped her feet.