♚14

S E L E N A

Since the little argument we have, Harry was ignoring me. Not totally ignoring but he wasn't looking at my eyes directly when we were talking. I was currently watching all the maids cooking at the kitchen. I was prohibited here but I want to bake so badly.

"Miss Jones, please. Can I bake a cake?" I ask the lady one more time. She sighed.

"Fine, Miss Selena. Just don't take some of the place." She said and I happily smiled. I put on an apron and do my cake in the corner. All of the cooks and maids were checking me every minute if I was sure I don't want any help and I've always turn their offer immediately.

"Selena!" A voice called. I don't who is it because I'm weak at guessing people by voice.

"In here!" I shouted back and I heard loud thud of footsteps. The maids and cooks have their break so I was the only one here. Again, they asked me if I want them to stick around and I said no.

"What are you doing here?" The voice ask and I look back. Again, he wasn't looking at me.

"I'm baking. I'm bored. You? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You're prohibited here, you know." He replied instead of answering my question.

"I know that and you didn't answer my question." I said and he leans and sighed.

"Nothing, I'm bored. Can I help you?" He asks. I raise my eyebrows.

"You? And baking? That didn't match." I said and he looked at me.

"Just watch and see, Flower." He said and put on an apron. I was amaze because he knows what to do. We decided to make a blueberry cheesecake. After we put it in the oven to cook, I decided to clean a bit that's when I felt a cold thing in my neck. I touched it and gasp. I look at Harry.

"Seriously, a whip cream?" I said and he shrugged. "You're challenging me, Styles. In this thing I'm expert." I said and dip my hands in the bowl that was full of whip cream and chase him. When I did, I put the whip cream in his face and he glared at me. I backed away.

"Don't look at me that way, you started it." I told him while chuckling. I saw him get the bag of flour and glared at me.

"You're so dead." He said and chase me. I ran and ran around this big kitchen until he corners me and dumped the whole bag of flour in my head while he's other hand were holding my waist. I look up and he was already looking at me.

"You idiot, now, my dress is ruin." I told him and giggle. He chuckled slightly before looking at me again. He wipes a little bit of flour in my cheeks as he stared intently at me. His eyes were mesmerizing shade of green. He looks down and slowly leans into me. Is he going to kiss me? Is he serious? I started to panic in my head. In our closeness, I can feel his heart beating wildly. Why is his heart like that?

"Oh, god! What a mess?" A voice interrupt us and Harry immediately step away from me. I smiled at Miss Jones.

"Uhhmmm, we'll clean it, Miss Jones." I said and she sighed.

"Don't worry, Miss Edwards, it's alright." She said tiredly.

"No, Miss Jones, we did this we'll clean it." Harry butts in and the look at Miss Jones face were priceless. She was shock. Of course, I would be to if I was her. The Prince insist that he will clean the mess.