Chapter 43- im home ....for good ?

Ryan's p.o.v

It had been 2 weeks no word from lily none of us knew why she has gone or if she was going to come back.Justin hadn't come out of his room we would slip him food under the door but all we heard were his sobs .it hurt me too see him this messed up lily was always leaving and this is what happens to Justin if only we knew where demi was then we would be able to find lily demi would only be able to get lily back home .

Scooter had been trying to find lily but her phone had been turned off so we couldn't track it .We all just hopped she would come home soon .

Lily's p.o.v

It had been two weeks since I had left my phone was off I just a wanted to get away without the constant calls I knew I would have .Lucy had been there through everything the constant crying over demi the sleepless nights and even looking after the twins while I was exhausted .

It was ten o'clock in the morning and I had Jesse and Ava dressed and down for there nap closing the door I had made my way downstairs .i saw Lucy with her guitar sitting on the couch she had amazing talent .making my way over she sat down her guitar motioning me over she had a look of seriousness on her face my heart rate picked up worried about what she would tell me .

"Sit"her voice was serious and slightly intimidating

Obeying her orders I sat across from her on the other sofa.

" Lily you know I will always be there for you"i simply nodded unsure I what or how to respond.

"Lily I want you to go back home and let Jesse and Ava see there dad he is probably worried sick about all three of you .your family need to see you"

At that scared me was I ready to face everyone I had been gone for so long everyone probably hated me but I couldn't keep running away like this leaving everyone clueless .

"I know Lucy you're right could you drop me off later.thank you for everything these past two weeks I know I've over stayed my welcome and burdens you but I appreciate everything you've done for me and I hope we can be good friends"

Lucy got up embracing me in a hug we decided we would go once the twins were up .I went upstairs and started packing everything we had brought since we came here.

Justin's p.o.v

I opened the bathroom window in my en suite my clothes were dirty stained with tears and dirt I hadn't changed since lily left.Climbing up to the window lil za handed me the bag full of weed he balanced on the branch of the tree ." you man here's your dope it should last you u while " I slipped him some money .I have him a quick thank you before closing the window I felt him grab my hand "yo bro what's got into you leave her she's a bitch we used to have so much fun I nearly ever see you anymore because of that skank " He chuckled I sent him a glare something inside me snapped I pushed him making him fall out the tree landing In The back yard "don't you ever speak about her like that bro (mocking His voice)"with that I spat on him slamming the window I heard him scream " you'll regret your choice bieber one day she won't be there then what are you going to do"

What did he mean ?

Lily's p.o.v

We pulled into Justin's drive lucy obviously didn't figure out it was Justin's .I got the twins out the car bringing them to the front door with all our bags.Lucy came over and embraced me in a hug it was what I needed to calm my nerves

"Call me whenever you need ok " I simply nodded my face fell with sadness "

"Hey hey hey"she said lifting my chin "I'm always here for you lily "

She went back to the car before leaving us there my nerves where going through the roof I didn't think I could do it but I need to stop running away from my problems .with that I rang the doorbell I don't take long for the door to open and a confused Ryan stood I front of me .

"Lily?!!!!"

===================

Hey guys I don't know if I'm going to update soon I'm feeling like crap

I would like to dedicate this to my best friends lucy and noush .Lucy she has been there for me soo much recently when I'm down .I'm going through a rough time at the moment and she always puts a smile on my face and always finds the right thing to say.

I never tell her enough how much she means to me but she is always there and will always listen to me and be a shoulder to cry on .

She is one of the best friends I could ever ask for .

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE