Distraction~ 71

Stiles POV:
"I said stuff I didn't really mean. Like I said stupid stuff and I don't think she'll forgive me." I told Lydia, getting out of the car and waiting for Malia to come over here.

"Look, you and Malia are a new couple. Trust me, when Parrish and I started dating we got into a couple fights as well. I'm sure Scott and Kira have, Liam and Hayden definitely have, I'm not sure about Mason and Corey, but my point is that every new couple fights. Some more than others." Lydia told me, making me feel slightly less worried. "That and, Malia loves you. Of course she'll forgive you, she's a very forgiving person."

And that was true, Malia was so forgiving and she cares about people in her own special way. She might not understand why we have to look after each other, but she's slowly learning.

"Yea, but what I said was so wrong. I told her I wish I never met her, as if she'll forgive me for that. I took it to far and I really do regret it, because I do love her." I told Lydia, probably boring her with my drama.

"That's a bit harsh." She looked at me, smiling. "But trust me Stiles, she will forgive you."

"I don't think so." I looked at the ground and thought about what I said, all over again. "I don't think anyone would forgive what I said."

I went to say something else, but I heard something in the bushes. I quickly lifted my gun, getting ready to fire, but remembered that Malia was meant to be here any moment.

"Im here!" She yelled, jumping out of the bushes and looking straight at me, her eyes filled with hurt as she looked at me.

I wanted to apologise and tell her that what I said wasn't true, that I was only angry, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. I wanted to, but I couldn't speak and I didn't know how to say it.

"I'm here and it's going well so far." She told us, but by the way she said it, it looked like she lying.

I wanted to go over to her and hug her, letting her know it was going to be okay, but by the way she looked at me I couldn't. She looked hurt and absolutely destroyed by what I said, even though it was only out of anger. I know that's not an excuse, but I would never say that to her.

"I think this might actually work." I looked at Lydia and her, trying to lighten up the mood. Lydia just smiled, nodding and Malia just looked at Lydia, her facial expression looked sad. "I think we mi-"

And then everything went silent. I looked behind Malia, finding the desert wolf with her gun in my direction. She smiled, watching me as I stood there in pain.

I was to scared to look down, but I had to. I had to know how bad it was, but telling by the pain, it was going to be pretty bad. I looked down, seeing my plain white top, now drenched in my red blood.

"No!" Malia screamed, running over to me and catching me before I fell to the ground. "Stiles, come on stay with me." She told me, pressing her hand against the bullet wound.

"Stiles!" Lydia yelled, running over to me and kneeling next to me. "Hey, stay with us Stiles, come on." She put both her hands on the wound, making sure I didn't loose anymore blood.

"Find Sc-Scott." I told them. "No-now, before any-anything else happens." I told them, wincing every time I spoke.

"Malia, you go you're faster then me. I'll take care of him, I promise." Lydia told her, looking into her year filled eyes.

"No, I can't leave him." She told her, looking into my eyes.

I watched as the tear fell down her face, and I wanted to wipe them away, but I could barely keep my eyes opened.