Intense kiss~ 24

I woke up that morning and the other side of the bed was cold. I opened my eyes and adjusted to the bright light. Malia wasn't next to me and the tent door was opened. I looked outside and saw her outside near the fire.

She was doing something on the fire. I couldn't see what, but i trusted her. I sat up and waited for her to come back in. She moved from the fire and went over to the others tent. I could see what she was doing. She was making two drinks and something else.

"Stiles." I heard her whisper. She put her head around the corner and smiled. "I'll be right back." I pointed her finger to the fire.

She ran over to the fire and grabbed the two cups and a pot. When she made her way back here, I got a wiff of baked beans. She came back into the tent and handed me both the cups and she placed the pot on the ground.

"I made you breakfast." She laughed and closed the the tent. "Baked beans and a nice hot chocolate.

"Thanks, Mal." Ipushed myself up and kissed her. "Just what I wanted." I pulled away and took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Is it good?" She asked me and watched as i drank it.

"It's amazing!" I quietly yelled. I took another sip and looked at her. "Do we need plates?" I asked and she nodded.

I reached over to my bag and got out two plastic plates. I handed her one and served up her breakfast. We had two big spoon fulls each and one piece of bacon. I smied and ahnded her a fork.

I started with my bscon, then went to my baked beans. Malia ate them at the same time, but I found that adorable. Once we finished our breakfast we put out plates on the ground and drank our hot chocolate.

"This is probably the best hot chocolate I've ever had." I told her, once i had finished the whole glass. "How'd you learn to make it?"

"My mum taught me." She told me and I as her whole face dropped.

"What's wrong?" I put my had on her leg.

"Nothing." She smiled and put her glass on the ground.

She lifted herself up and kissed me. I didn't resist, but i could tell something was wrong. She pulled away and looked at me. Her dark brown eyes trailed off to the ground. I put my hand on her cheek and lifted up her head.

"I'm always here." I whispered and pulled her ontop of me.

I pressed my lips onto hers, as she wrapped her fingers in my hair. At first, the kiss was small. But then, it grew bigger, and more intense. It was the most intese kiss Malia and I have ever had. She pulled away and smiled.

"I liked that." She pecked me and walked out of the tent.

"Me too." I whispered and sat up. "I liked it a lot too."