We won~ 93

Lydia's POV:
I tried to calm down, so I could concentrate everything that was happening around me. I took a deep breath in and listened to the screams, trying to figure out who was going to die next. I could see everything that was going to happen and I noticed someone, I thought I would never see again.

"Allison?" I whispered, opening my eyes shocked at what I just saw.

"That's right, Lydia. I'm back." I turned around and watched as she walked down the hill, holding a cross bow aimed at my chest. "I bet even a banshee couldn't predict this."

"Allison, what are you doing? These guys are you friends! We never would of left you we knew you were alive. I never would of left you." I told her, my eyes watering up.

"You know, that's exactly what Stiles said, right before someone knocked me out. No of them cared about me, Lydia. Not even you did." She told me, her voice breaking when she said my name. "I trusted you and you didn't save me."

"Listen to yourself, Allison! The Desert wolf has brainwashed you. We all care and we still love you! You died that night, but some how the Desert wolf brought you back. And I'm guessing she didn't bring you back as a human." I told her, watching as she flashed her eyes blue.

I started hyperventilating as I remembered the night I was at, Eichen house. Allison isn't a werewolf, she a chimera. She's the chimera that killed that person and was there with me, at Eichen house. She's been following us and she's the one who's been telling the Desert wolf everything. That's how the desert wolf was in one place, but still knew everything we've been planning.

I knew I couldn't change Allison's mind, but I know someone who can. Someone who has always been able to stop her from making a mistake. She needed Scott.

"Allison, look at what you're doing! You're killing your friends and look at him. He's going to die." I told her, pointing over to Scott and the Desert wolf.

"Maybe he should. Maybe he should die, just like I did." Her voice turned more monstrous with every word she said. I had no choice, but to stop her.

I pulled my arms back and the pushed them forwards, screaming as loud as I could. Allison died before I reached my new abilities, so she has no idea how strong I've become. I dropped my arms and took a couple of deep breaths, as I watched her lie on the other side of Kira and I. She wasn't dead, but she was defiantly knocked out.

"How'd you do that?" I heard Kira asked, as she stared at me with her eyes wide opened.

"I guess I'm a lot stronger then what I thought." I smiled staring at my hands, shocked at how much power I had in me.

Something was about to happen and I didn't need to be a banshee to be able to tell. Stiles ran out into the open, revealing to Corrine that he was still alive. I rolled my eyes and watched as he lifted up with hit, showing her that he wasn't afraid.

"No! No, I'm not letting you do this anymore. That's right, I'm still alive!" He yelled, the anger rising his voice.

"Stiles, get back!" Malia yelled at him, standing up, using the rock behind her for extra support.

"I'm not hiding anymore, Malia. Come and get me." He threatened the Desert wolf, smiling as though he was excited for her to come after him.

I wanted to run out there and help him, but I have to stay with Kira. She's to weak to be left alone and I know Malia won't let anything happen to him. Even if she's to weak to get up, Stiles gives her extra strength. He's her anchor. He can help her stay in control, but if he's in trouble. Malia will anything and everything to protect him.