It's what we do~ 92

I watched from behind the tree, making sure I stayed out of sight. I watched as Scott got shot, just below his ribs and then Malia got thrown to the ground. It was just the Desert wolf and Liam left fighting.

"This is real cute. Like super cute." Corrine said, laughing and pointing the gun at Liam. "You're like a little lost puppy, who has no one to turn to."

"He has me and trust me, this kid is a lot stronger then what he seems." I turned around and saw Theo walking down the hill, slowly turning into his werewolf formation.

"This is going to be fun." Liam smiled, running up Corrine and digging his nails into her and swiping as fast as he could.

Theo shortly followed Liam and started scratching and punching her. I looked around and found Malia on the other side, over by a pile of rocks. I know I'm meant to stay out of sight, but I needed to be with her. To make sure she's ok and give her the claws, so we can win this war.

"Come on, Stiles. Just sprint passed them and make sure she's okay." I told myself, trying to work up the courage to run out in open.

"Oh no, someone seems to be scared." I heard someone behind, making a baby voice. "I'm back, Stilinski."

I turned around and swung my bat, hoping I would hit her, but missing completely. She watched as I struggled and started laughing, making her way towards me. I swung around and this time, I didn't miss. I hit her in the ribs, but she didn't seem to be all that effected.

"You've changes. You're not the same person I use to know. You use to be weak and run to your friends when you needed help. But who are you going to run to now? Your friends are dying and you can't do anything about it." She told me, smiling the whole time she spoke.

"And you're not the same person I use to know. You were once caring and protected people. And they're not just my friends, they're also yours." I told her, slightly tearing up.

"No, they left me for dead. Just because I looked dead, doesn't mean I was. Scott just left me and so did all of yours. Even Lydia did." She told me, wiping away the tears as they fell down her face. "I only survived because of Theo, but now he's betrayed me! I've changed in more ways then you could imagine, Stiles."

"We didn't leave you. We were waiting, but nothing happened. We had to leave, before void and the oni came back. They listened to your heartbeat and it wasn't there. We never would've left if you were still alive." I told her, trying to change her mind about who's side she should be on.

"I'm sure that's true, but I can't let you live. I can't let any of them live, so once I'm done with you, I'm going to kill everyone else." She whispered, showing me something I thought I would never see.

She closed her eyes and cracked her neck, revealing her coloured eyes. They were blue and I knew this wasn't the first time she's seen us. She was at Eichen house when Lydia was there, because of the dead body. That was Allison that killed him. She opened her mouth and growled, running towards me and lifting me off the ground, chocking me.

"I'm going to enjoy th-" She started to say, before she got knocked to the ground.

I fell to the ground with her, placing my hand over my neck where her hands had just been and gasped, shocked at what just happened. I looked at her and remembered all the good time, and I didn't believe what was happening right now. Allison wasn't bad and she would never hurt her friends. Something happened to her and I can already tell, that this wasn't the girl we once knew.

I looked up and smiled, happy to see who was standing in front of me.

"I thought you guys could use some help. Luckily I listened to that thought." Derek laughed, giving me a hand up.

"Give these to Malia, she needs to do this now." I handed him the jar and picked up my baseball bat, getting ready to fight whoever came after me next.

He just nodded and ran over to Malia, trying to keep out of the Desert wolf's sight. He ran behind her, trying to be as quiet as possible. I closed my eyes, waiting for something bad to happen, but nothing happened. Liam, Theo and the Desert wolf were still fighting and Derek got to Malia fine. I took a deep breath out and smiled, relieved that Malia could now end this all.

"I'm coming for you next, Derek! Just like I did to, Braeden." She laughed, knowing that would make Derek angry.

"No, don't be stupid." I whispered, clenching my jaw.

"I'll make sure you feel the same pain she did. How is she by the way? I can't remember what I heard. Was she dead or just in a sever coma?" She looked at him, raising her gun and firing.

"It was a sever coma, but she's getting better!" Derek yelled, running towards the Desert wolf, just missing the bullet.

One thing that Corrine doesn't know about Derek is, anger makes him stronger. The angrier you get him, the more power he has. So, what she just said about Braeden would of just made him a whole lot stronger.

I averted my eyes away from them and looked at, Malia. She was slowly waking up, but she still hasn't moved. Derek wasn't just trying to get justice for Braeden, he was also trying to help me. He was pushing the Desert wolf away, so I could get to Malia and give her the claws.

I grabbed my bat and started running, only now realising that it was a much further run then I thought it was. I looked at Malia and smiled, quickly kneeling beside her and pulling out the jar.

"You need to do this now, before something else goes wrong. I trust you." I told her, kissing her forehead before I ran back behind the tree.

"I trusted your mother once, Derek. But then she lied, so killing you, will be just as good as killing her." She told him, pulling the trigger and shooting him in the chest.

"No!" I yelled, not caring if she heard me. "No, I'm not letting you do this anymore. That's right, I'm still alive!" I yelled, making sure she knew I wasn't afraid.

"Stiles, get back!" Malia yelled, fear in her eyes.

"I'm not hiding anymore, Malia. Come and get me." I threatened her, holding up my bat.

I was waiting for her to come and attack me, but instead she started making her way towards Scott. Liam and Theo were both getting up, obviously to weak to fight, but they were still going to try. It's what we all do.

Liam got up first and started running, just like he did before. He was weak and you could tell he wanted to give up, but he was stronger than most people would think. It's the anger issues that help him, but it's also the anger issues that turn him into a monster.

"Sit down, little beta!" She yelled, hitting Liam in the head with the gun. "It's your alpha's turn to get shot."

I looked over at Malia and watched as she stabbed her hand into the jar, the nails digging into her skin. She looked at me and smiled, pulling out her hand and showing me the claws. I smiled back and nodded, blowing her a kiss.

"Scott!" Liam yelled, trying to reach out to him, even though they were metres apart.

I watched as his hand hit the ground, the blood dripping off his face. Scott tried to get back up, but he couldn't. He was to weak and he already knew what was going to happen. He was going to die, but I wasn't going to let that happen. As long as I'm here, I'm going to protect him with my life.

Like I've already said before. It's just what we do.

------------------------
I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I've decided that I'm not going to post everyday anymore. This book is coming to an end, so I'm going to post every 2-3 days. I've only got a couple chapters left, but the very last chapter is going to be SUPER long.

Thank you all for reading and thank you all so much for the support xx