Mythical creature~ 38

Malia's POV:
My own mother did this to him. She's the reason to why he's here, lying dead. How could she? She knew that I loved him!

"Shit!" I yelled, smacking the ground and causing a horrific amount of pain to shoot up my arm. "Ow! God dammit." I cried into my hands, covering my face from the light.

"Malia?" I heard Kira whisper from behind me.

I didn't want to speak to anyone at the moment, but I knew I had to. I've known Stiles for a couple of months, these guys have known him for years. I don't have the right to ignore them and shut them out.

"Kira." I whispered and cried harder. The tears left a hot, wet stream down my face. "He's gone, K. He's actually gone." I revealed my face to her and saw she was also crying. I looked to my side and saw Scott sitting there, his eyes wide open like he was in shock.

I watched as he slowly stood up, taking a couple of steps back putting his hand in front of Kira, like he was trying to protect her. I wiped away my tears and looked at Stiles again, and I was now in shock. I slowly placed Stiles' head on the ground, and slowly stood up trying not to make any noises.

I stood next to them and watched as something started to happen. Something big and bad was about to happen and we could all sense it.

"What's happening to him?" I whispered and suddenly felt light headed.

"I don't know." Scott whispered, pushing Kira behind him so she was protected by him.

"It's something bad." I heard Lydia running towards us. "Something bad is happening to him and we all know it. This is the same feeling I've been having. Stiles is the bad feeling I've been getting." She told us, looking at all of us with concern.

"No, Stiles is not the bad guy. He can't be!" Scott yelled, walking over to Stiles and bending down next to him.

What happened next happened in a blur. I don't even know what happened, but I can remember glimpse of something.

Scott went to touch Stiles, but Stiles sat up and grabbed Scott by the neck. He threw him across the ground and he hit his head.

Then he went to Kira and Kira put up a fight. She got her sword and tried to get him, but she missed. He did the same to her, but twice as hard.

Then he came over to me, but I couldn't do anything. I was frozen, more in shock but I couldn't move.

"I'm sorry, Malia. I really did love you, but I have to." He whispered in my ear then injected me with a syrup and I fell to the ground. "Please do forgive me."

And then he was gone. So was Lydia. He took her because she knew to much and now we don't know where she is.

Stiles is the bad news. And the worse thing is, we have to kill him.