Movie dates~ 97

Malia's POV:
Once we got back to Stiles' place, I jumped in the shower and washed my hair, getting ready for the movie dates tonight. I got out and put on one of his shirts, that looked like a mini dress on me.

I regret going over to Peter's because now I'm in the worse mood, even though I'm trying not to ruin the night. Stiles told me that everything would be okay, but he was never abandoned as a baby. He doesn't know what it feels like to have no idea who your real parents are. It's horrible, but then I think about my foster parents.

They took me in like I was their own daughter and I love them so much for that. My father is the one who been there for me the whole time. Even when my foster mother was alive, my father would just be there for me and treat me like I was the only person there. But then I disappeared right after I killed his wife and daughter, and now everyday I have to look at him and try not think about that.

"Malia, they're here!" I heard Stiles' voice travel up the stairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back taking one last look in the mirror, before going downstairs and seeing all my friends.

From memory I think only the seniors are coming, but I can't remember if it's a pack thing. I love everyone in the pack, it's just I'm not feeling up to it. After what happened with Peter and all the stress from the exams, I don't really want to talk to everyone.

Once I got downstairs I saw everyone in the kitchen, so I started to make my way towards the kitchen. I put a smile on my face and walked over to Stiles, listening into the conversation.

"I think a horror movie would be good." Stiles said, looking down at me and scrunching up his nose.

"I think comedy or romance." Lydia spoke up, looking at everyone.

"I think we should vote." Scott suggested, smiling and looking at both Stiles and Lydia. "Who wants a horror movie?"

I looked at Stiles and raised my hand along with, Stiles, Scott, Allison, Parrish, Isaac and Scott. I looked at the remaining people and shrugged, knowing that horror movie had already won the vote. The only people who didn't vote for horror was Lydia, Ethan and Jackson.

"Where's Kira?" I whispered to Stiles, realising she wasn't here.

"Scott and Kira broke up. I don't think she's coming tonight." He replied, shrugging his shoulders and placing his arm around my shoulders.

"Why? They were perfectly fine this morning." I told him, surprised that they broke up.

I started to think about and it scared me that they broke because they were so happy. They did everything together and it almost seemed impossible to split them apart and that just got me thinking. If they can't last together, then what about Stiles and I? I mean, we are so happy and I don't think we're going to break up, but what happens if we do?

"I think it's because Allison's back and Kira is starting to get to powerful and she needs to go back to the skin walkers." He told me, grabbing my hand and following the others into the living room. "Don't worry, everything will work itself out."

I just nodded my head and sat down next to Stiles and Allison, trying to act like my smile wasn't fake.

"So what horror movie are we going to watch? I have IT, Friday the 13th, scary movie 1 and 5 and lights out." Scott said, placing all the movies out in front of us.

I smiled and looked at Stiles, already knowing which one I wanted to watch. Ever since I was a little kid, I've always loved horror movies, especially if they had clowns in them. Most of the time I wasn't allowed to watch horror movies because I was to young, but I would still secretly watch them.

"I vote for IT, even if I've already seen it twice." I smiled, sitting closer to Stiles so I could get warmer.

"I agree, I haven't watch it but it's meant to be a really good movie." Stiles spoke up, putting his arm around my neck.

"I haven't seen a movie in awhile, so I guess I'll just go with IT." Allison laughed, looking at Stiles and I.

"I think we all agree with IT." Lydia said, handing the movie to Scott so he could put it in. "Here's the popcorn and chocolate, so help yourself." Lydia told us all, placing the bowls on the middle of the table.

I waited for the movie to start before I ate anything, or else it would all be gone before the movie even begins. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and chocolate for both Stiles and I, so hopefully that will last us a little while.

I rested my head on his chest and watched the movie, slowly eating the popcorn and listening to everyone else eat and whisper to each other. No one was talking about anything interesting, but Scott and Allison's conversation was quiet intense.

They were talking about how Allison pretended to be dead for so long and how Scott would of saved her if he could, but he didn't get there in time. He didn't want this to happen to her, but it did and if she came to him and told him she was okay, everything could of been different. They could of sorted this all out, but she was gone for to long.

"I'm going to get some water. Anyone else want some?" Allison asked, standing up and biting the bottom of her lip.

"Yes please." Everyone said at the same time.

"I'll help you." Scott said, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

I wanted to listen in and see what they were saying, but I didn't want to be nosey. I just watched the movie and tried my best to stay out it because this has nothing to do with me. I just hope Kira knows about this, because she deserves to know.

I took a deep breath in and tried to forget about all the thoughts that were going through my head right now, because it was causing me a headache. I just wanted to forget about Scott and Kira breaking up, Scott and Allison possibly getting back together, if Stiles and I are going to last, if Peter is really my dad and if not who is, if I'm actually going to graduate and if I'm even going to go to college.

I ran my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes, hoping that I could just listen to everything around me and concentrate on that. I listened in on Stiles' heart and breaking and tried to match mine up with his, so I could calm down. He breathed in for 6 seconds and then out for 5, so I did the exact same.

"What's wrong? I can don't seem alright." Stiles asked me, placing his hand on my forehead. "Do you not feel good?" He asked me, kissing the top of my head.

"Just a lot of stress." I whispered, telling sort of the truth. "I'm just really happy you're here with me."

"Of course I'm here, I love you." He smiled, putting his arm around my waist and hugging me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Stilinski." I teased him, biting the corner of my lip. "What do you think of the movie so far?"

"It's pretty darn good. It's not to scary and has a lot of humour, but at the same time you're kind of sitting on the edge of your seat." He explained to me, making me look at him confused.

"What do you mean 'one the edge of your seat'? You're not on the edge, you're sitting right back." I asked him, hoping he would know how to explain this to me.

"No, I didn't mean it literally." He laughed, sitting up slightly. "I mean like, it's keeping me anxious because I don't know when the next jump scare is going to be, so I could get scared at anytime. I don't mean I'm actually on the edge of my seat."

"Oh, that makes more sense." I smiled, mentally smacking myself in the face for making myself look like an absolute idiot.

I rested my head back on his chest and cuddled up to him for extra warmth, as it was starting to get cold inside. I could feel my eyelids getting heavier, so I closed my eyes and slowly, drifted off to sleep in the arms of my true love.