Flashback pt.2~ 47

"This food is delicious!" I yelled with my mouth full of chicken. "How do they get this so perfect?" I questioned Stiles, taking another bite.

"I guess you like chicken." He laughed, taking a sip of his water.

"Yea, I guess I do." I laughed and started to eat like he did. Small bits at a time, not filling my mouth until there's no room. "Thank you."

"For?" He asked me, making me confused. 

"Thank you for all of this. For making me feel loved and wanted. It's been years since I last felt like this." I told him, smiling and slightly blushing.

"When was the last time?" He asked me.

"When I was nine, just before I turned into a coyote." I informed him, hoping he wouldn't ask any more questions.

I think Stiles could see that  I was getting upset, so he left it at that. The night air, soon turned cold and I watched as every time he breathed, fog would come out. I watched as the tip of his nose got pinker as the night turned colder.

"Dessert, Mr and Mrs Stilinski?" And there it was again, Mr and Mrs Stilinski. Our waiter came back, hold two trays with lids on them.

"Yes please." Stiles said, looking at me with his dark brown eyes. The waiter placed them in the middle of our table and took our old plates. "Thank you." He said, sending a small smile to the waiter.

"What's this one?" I asked him, lifting the lid off the plate closets to me.

"I believe that one has a French name, that I don't know how to pronounce." He said, making us both laugh. "But I do know that this one is a chocolate moose, with a side of whipped cream and ice-cream."

"They both look amazing." I told him, trying to decide which one we should have first. "You know, I don't think we can eat both of these. They both look so sickening." I told him, wondering what we were going to do.

"We'll see how we go." Stiles told me, taking a bite of the chocolate moose. "Here." He said, taking a spoon full of moose and placed it in my mouth.

The creamy texture was weird at first, but then it just kind of melted away. It was chocolaty and sweet, but not to sweet. I grabbed a spoon full of the French dessert and placed it in Stiles mouth. His eyes lit up and he looked at me with a confused expression.

"That taste so weird!" He yelled like a little kid. "At first it taste like nothing, but then bam! You get a lemon taste with a hint of lime and then you can taste the base and that's just as good." He explained the flavour to me.

I took a small spoonful and placed it in my mouth, waiting for the flavour to kick in. And as soon as it did, my eye shot open. Just like he said, all these flavour come out of nowhere and then you can taste the base. The base tasted like a normal cheesecake base, but better if that's even possible.

"That was amazing." I laughed, taking another piece.

And then we just sat there, eating dessert and talking about ourselves. Not caring about anything else, just us. We were enjoying ourselves, just for one night.

And it's still been the best night of my life.