It's something bad~ 29

When we finally got back to camp, we told Scott everything. We also told Lydia, Kira and Parrish. Lydia looked scared the whole time, but she didn't say anything. I think the reason Lydia screamed earlier, has something to do with this women.

"So black hair? Did you get to see her face." Scott asked, trying to find out more.

Both Malia and I shook our heads. We exchanged looks and this was the part we left out.

"We think she knows Malia." I said and Scott looked at Malia.

"What makes you think that?"

"She was whispering my name. I didn't hear it, but he did." Malia said, pointing to me.

Scott looked at me and walked over to a rock. He waved his hand, gesturing for me to follow.

"I'll be back soon." I whispered and left Malia there with Kira and Lydia.

I walked over to Scott and I felt his eyes burning into my skin.

"Did Malia recognise her?" He asked me, straight up.

I shook my head and looked at her. She sat there and just looked at everyone.

"No, she didn't. She didn't even hear her whispering her name." I looked back at Scott.

"How could you hear it, but she couldn't?" Scott asked me, looking me in the eyes.

"How am I suppose to know?" I yelled quietly.

He shook his hand and looked around. He turned around and looked into the woods. He turned around and nodded.

"I'm sorry, it's just I have a bad feeling about this." He looked at Lydia. "She hasn't been the same all day."

"Did she ever tell you what she saw?" I questioned him.

"The same person you saw." He narrowed his eyes on Lydia. "And she said it felt like she was standing in a grave yard." He whispered towards the end.

"What!" I yelled loudly this time. "We need to get out of here! Go home to we're safe and protected." I walked back over to the others.

"What's going on?" Malia ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

"We're going home first thing in the morning." I softly told her and kissed her forehead. "It's to dangerous out here." I told her and let go of her hand.

We all needed to be somewhere we are protected. We can't deal with this. Especially when we don't know what we're dealing with.