It's okay~ 33

We where all on our way to the crime scene. I didn't want to go, but I forced myself to. Like Scott said, it won't be her.

"We're nearly there." Kira turned around and looked at me in the back seat. "It's going to be okay." She smiled and turned back to the front.

"Kira, I love you." I heard Scott hear. I don't think I was meant to hear it, but I did.

"Same." She whispered back and grabbed his hand.

I couldn't help it, but I let out a little laugh. I don't know if I was trying to keep my mind off Malia, or if I actually found it funny.

"I heard that you know." I smiled and looked at them both. "I heard you whisper, 'I love you'. It's fine, you can say it out loud I won't get upset." I smiled and looked out my window.

"Okay." Kira whispered and looked at Scott. "We're here." She looked at me and reached out for my hand.

I grabbed hers and held it in mine. She gave me a small smiled and nodded. She dropped my hand and jumped out of the car.

"It's going to be okay." I whispered to myself and jumped out of the car. I walked out and saw Scott and Kira.

They had looks on there faces. Not good ones, but not bad ones. I walked over to Scott and stood next to him, keeping my eyes on the ground.

I didn't want to look up, because if I did I don't know what I would see. I don't want to find Malia on the ground, dead. I don't want to find anyone dead in fact. I looked at Scott's shoes and saw the mud all over them.

"Check her shoes!" I yelled and a wave of adrenaline rushed through me.

"What?" I got a confused look from him.

"Check her shoes, okay?" I looked into his eyes and he still looked embarrassed. "Just go it." I rolled my eyes and looked back down to the ground.

"Okay, I'm looking at them." Scott told me, staring down the shoes. "They look like shoes, Stiles."

"What do they look like?" I widened my eyes and grabbed his shoulder. "Tell me what they look like." I took a deep breath in and looked at Kira's shoes.

They were also covered in mud, along with mine. Everyone that was there, their shoes are covered in mud, do if it's her, that's how we'll tell.

"I don't know, they're covered." He shrugged his shoulders. "But they're boots, that's all I could tell from here." He whispered.

"She was wearing boots." I looked at him and felt my heart start aching. "She was wearing boots  and so is that girl." I pointed over there, making sure I kept my eyes on Scott.

"Hey, Stiles it might not be her." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "We can't tell just by her shoes. They're covered in mud anyways, they might not be boots." As soon as he said that I felt it harder to breath.

"It's her." My voice cracked and I fell to the muddy floor. When I hit the ground I could see her. The dead body, it look exactly like her.

She had brown hair, just below her shoulders. She wore similar clothes to Malia, but I can't really remember what Malia was wearing that day.

"Stiles." Scott whispered and placed a hand on my knee. "We don't know for sure. Kira and I we're going to go and check." He stood up and I watched him walk over there.

I felt the hot tears stream down my face. The description fits her and the shoes, they're muddy like the others.

"Stiles!" Scott yelled, waving for me to come over there. "It's not her." He yelled and I slowly stood up.

My legs were still shaking and I was still shocked. I thought it was her and I felt a relief in me. She's okay I think?

I walked over to Scott and saw the girl. She looked like she was about 15 and that's when I saw it. She died a horrible way. She had been clawed to pieces.

"What would do this?" I whispered to Scott.

"Not what, but who."