Eichen house~ 5 ✔️

When we entered the building we could hear, Lydia's sobs and mumbling. I ran over to her and knelt down next to her. She was mumbling something, but I couldn't hear.

"Lydia are you okay?" I asked her, knowing she wasn't. "And answer honestly, don't just say you're fine." I told her and waited for a response.

"I don't know anymore, Stiles. Why do I have to be the one finding the bodies?" She looked up at me and her eyes were puffed up from crying.

I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged her tightly. I didn't know why any of this was happening. The only thing I know is, we need to stop this.

"Lydia, did you see anything else?" I heard Scott ask from a distance.

"I saw.." She hesitated to finish the sentence. "I saw blue eyes." She froze again.

"What do mean, Lydia. Like a werewolf?" Scott asked her.

"Something worse." Her eyes instantly looked at, Scott.

My heart picked up speed and I let go of her. I helped her stand up and we walked to the front door. I helped her down the stairs and put her in the car.

"Did you catch a sent?" I asked Scott, worried and anxious.

"Yea, it was a strong sent." He replied and got out his phone.

"Do you think you'll be able to find who it was?" I asked him, almost yelling because he wasn't giving me enough information.

"No." He looked to the ground. "Because I know who was there." He pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

I wanted for him to explain, but he put the phone to his ear. My eyes widened when I heard a voice on the other end.

"Derek. We need to talk." And with that, he hung up.