Valentines day~ 22

Today was valentines day and this was my first year not being alone. This year I had Malia and Malia had me. This year the whole pack was meeting up at the park, to celebrate Valentines day.

I was lying in bed thinking about today. I think I should ask Scott if Malia can join the pack. I mean, I'll be spending more time with her and Scott. He'll understand, I know he will.

Later that day:
I went to Malia's house and picked her up. We made our way to the park to meet up with the others. I haven't told anyone about Malia and I, but I couldn't find the right way. The only person I've told is, Scott.

He seemed happy for me, so I'm positive the others will react the same way. Malia isn't a bad person or anything like that, so they shouldn't hate her.

"Who's going to be there?" She asked me.

"The whole pack." I smiled and looked at her. "Trust me, you'll like them."

"What happens if I don't?" She looked at me with a strange look on her face.

"Well, pretend you like them." I laughed and took a left turn.

Malia should get a long with them, their good people.

"Okay, but I'm not good at pretending." I watched as she rolled her eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh. She was like me, except I wasn't as violent. She was like me because, she was sarcastic. Sarcasm is my only defence.

"Just, be nice." I laughed and turned into the park. "We're here."

"Yay!" She yelled and ran out into the open.

I should probably warn her that I haven't told anyone. I jumped out of the car and ran up behind her. I pulled her into a hug and pecked her lips.

"I should probably tell you something." I started. "I hadn't actually told anyone about us, only Scott." I smile and hoped she wouldn't get mad.

"Okay, let's tell them today." She smiled and grabbed my hand.

We walked over to our meeting destination. Five people were already there. Lydia, Parrish, Scott, Kira and Liam.

Everyone got introduced to Malia and it looked like she was enjoying it. She would always look at me to make sure she was doing okay.

"Okay guys, I have something to tell you." I stood up and looked at everyone.

Everyone was here now. Hayden, Corey and Mason all joined us.

"Malia and I, we're dating." I told them.

That was my first time saying those words. I looked at everyone's expectations and they all looked happy.

"This is your first time not being alone on Valantine's!" Scott yelled out and made everyone laugh.

I looked over to Malia and she looked happy. She sat there with a smile on her face, talking to Lydia and Kira. She fits in perfectly.

"Yea, shut up Scott." I laughed and sat down next to him.

"Nah, I'm proud of you buddy." He smiled and patted me on the back. "Can you believe it's been nearly a year since she died."

I looked over at Scott and saw he was tearing up. It's nearly been a year since, Allison died. It's also nearly been a year since Aiden died.

"It feels longer." I said and looked over at Malia.

I can't imagine what he's going through. He lost his first love, his soulmate, the one person who loved him with all their heart, is gone.

"Hey, Stilinski!" I heard my girl yell out. "Come over here!"

I sat up and walked over to her. She moved over and let me sit next to her. I sat next to her and pulled her into my arms. The cool air hit my arms and gave me instant goose bumps.

"Hang on." I whispered and reached for my bag.

I grabbed my bag and went through it. I pulled out a blanket and wrapped both, Malia and myself in it.

"Happy Valantine's day." I whispered and kissed her on the forehead.