Something wrong~ 66

Stiles' POV:
Ever since she told me what happened when she was younger, I haven't been able to look at her the same. It's not because I'm scared or disgusted by what she did, it's just I was upset. I'm upset because she didn't tell me sooner and I can't imagine what she had to go through.

"I don't even have a back up plan, if this plan fails then we're all going to die. I can't let that happen, so we need to think of another plan." Scott said, after he hung up his phone.

"Well, every plan you make doesn't work, so we should leave the plan making to the professionals." I said, placing a hand on my chest. "I think we should make the plan when we get there, so everyone can choose what they want to do and be there when we explain properly."

"This is going to end badly." Isaac said from the bad seat. "I just want to have a easy part in this. I'm not feeling so good about this."

"Maybe it's because you don't have your scarf on." I said sarcastically, annoyed at him. "Isaac, you're a werewolf you'll obviously be having a hard part in this plan." I told him, making sure he knew he wasn't getting out of it.

"I don't need my scarf and I came down here to help you guys, not try and get myself killed." He told us, making us all roll our eyes. "What! It's true you guys texted me and I answered. If I knew I had to put my life at risk, I might of reconsidered, even though I still would of came to help."

"We never texted you." I told him, confused by what he meant.

"Yes, you did. I still have the text." He told me, reaching into his back pocket to get out his phone. "Here." He said, trying to hand me his phone.

"Can't you see I'm driving! Clearly your super werewolf sight is working, hand it to Scott."

Isaac gave Scott his phone and the car went dead silent. We never texted Isaac to come back, so who ever did obviously wants him dead as well.

"Great, so I've been texted by god knows who and now I'm probably going to die." He shook his head and leant into the car seat.

"No one is going to die! I'm going to protect everyone and make sure everyone is okay." Scott yelled, making the dead silence continue.

I kept driving, trying to make it back to mine as soon as possible. I didn't want to leave Malia there by herself, think that I'm angry at her when I'm not. I could never be mad at her, even if I tried to. She makes me happy and I need to make sure she knows that. I love her and I can't lose her, even if she did something in the pass that's still haunting her. She was sorry, it was an accident, and I understand. She would never hurt someone and I know that.

I just hope she knows that I know.

"Stiles, Lydia just texted me and you'll never guess who else just came back." I looked at him and saw the look on his face. He looked worried, but tried to hide it.

"Who? Please tell me I like them." I smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Jackson and Ethan. Everyone's coming back and they think it's us telling them to." He said, turning off his phone and putting it back into his pocket. "Who's going to be next, because we need to make sure they don't return."

"What happens if it's to late? Like if they're already here?" I asked Scott, scared about who would back back next.

All of our friends are going to come back and die. They think they're coming back because we want them to, but if they come back they're just going to die.

"We need to stop them. Text everyone we know and make sure they don't come here." Scott told me, pulling out his phone and texting someone.

"We're all going to die." Isaac spoke up, making me roll my eyes again.

"Oh how much I haven't missed you." I told him, staring at him in the rear view mirror. "Just shut up, please." I smiled and nodded.

"Stiles, you might want to speed up." Scott told me, his facial expression unreadable.

"Why? What's happening!" I yelled, scared about what was going on.

Was it Malia? Was it to late to save our other friends? Is the desert wolf already there? Has someone already died and we're to late to save the others? There was so many options and so many are bad.

"It's Malia, somethings happening to her." Scott looked at me, watching as my eyes started watering up.