Christmas pt.2 ~ 99

After everything with Theo and Liam happened, we decided it was time to open presents. I was excited about this part, but also extremely nervous. I don't know what to expect and I'm nervous no one is going to like the presents I brought them. I tried my best to get them all presents, but this is kind of my first Christmas with so many people.

Normally it's just my Dad, my two aunties, my uncle and my three cousins and then that's it. So, this is kind of new to me. I sat down on Stiles' lap, right next to the fire, so I could be nice and warm. I cuddled up to him and placed a kiss on his head, smiling as Lydia passed a present with my name on it.

"Who's this from?" I asked her, looking around my present trying to find a name. I found the tag where my name was and it had a love heart next to it, so it was either from Stiles or one of the girls.

"It's from me. It's nothing special, just a little present showing my thanks." Lydia smiled, handing out everyone's presents.

I started to unwrap my present slowly, and then just ripped it apart. I gasped once I saw my present and stood up, walking over to Lydia and giving her a hug. She got me a silver bracelet with a coyote charm and all the letters from my name, from Pandora.

"Thank you so much." I told her, placing it on my wrist and showing it to Stiles. "Open mine now, even though it's not all that good."

I searched through the Christmas tree and found Lydia's present, handing it to her and waiting for her to open it. I was slightly nervous, but I think Lydia will like it. Even if she doesn't like it and lies about liking it, I'd be able to tell.

I grabbed one of Stiles' presents as well and handed it to him, waiting to see Lydia's reaction. She opened it up and she took it out of the wrapping, her heart beat staying consistent. She stood up and put the dress in front of her, showing everyone around her.

I brought Lydia a dress that was covered in flowers, because she always wears dresses and it just looked like something Lydia would wear. I smiled when she came over to me and hugged me, thanking me for my present.

"Stiles, open it up!" I yelled, excited to see his reaction. This wasn't the biggest present I got Stiles, this was just my present to say thanks.

"Here it goes." He smiled, ripping straight into it and pulling the present of it's wrapping. "Malia, I love this." He looked up at me and pouted, walking over to me and giving me a hug.

I got Stiles a frame with me and him in it, with the words 'Forever and Always', written on the bottom of thee frame. It's the picture that Stiles had as his background for awhile, when we just started dating. It was my favourite picture and he also loved it, so I got it printed and put it in the frame. The best part about it was, he wasn't lying when he said he loved it.

"I'm glad you like it, but you still have some more presents." I laughed, looking under the tree at the presents under  there.

"Well why don't you open up one of your presents?" He asked me, reaching into the tree and handing me a box that was wrapped up. "This one took me awhile to find."

I smiled and started ripping open the present, eager to find out what it was. Inside the wrapping paper was a small box, with jewellery or something else in it. I took a deep breath in and opened the box slowly, closing my eyes so I couldn't see what was inside.

I wasn't nervous or scared to see what was inside, because I trusted Stiles, but I just don't know what to expect. Once the box couldn't open any further, I opened my eyes and looked at what was inside. A gasp escaped my mouth once I saw why was inside, because I was so shocked. I looked up at Stiles and blinked away my tears.