Daughter~ 60

Nogitsune POV:
I pulled out my phone as quickly as possible, dialling her number and waiting for her to pick up. On the fifth ring, she picked up.

"What?" Her voice travelled down the phone and gave me the chills.

"She's awake and she's getting her memories back." I told her, hoping she wouldn't freak out to much.

"What!" She yelled, making me jump. "You had one job! One job and you couldn't even do that!" She yelled at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she would be able to remember!" I yelled back, trying to sound strong and confident. "You never told me how the syrup worked or what it even did! If I had of known what it did, I wouldn't of healed her!" I yelled, slightly angry that she never told me.

"One job, that's all." She sighed into the phone. "Meet me in the middle of the woods." And then, the line went dead.

I put the phone back into my pocket and started walking into the woods, getting chills down my spin and regretting everything I've down. I don't regret everything, like taking over Stiles' body. That was one of the best things I've ever done. The only real regret I have is, starting to work with the Desert wolf. Ever since I started helping her, everything has gone bad. I should of just ran and never returned to Beacon hills.

I stopped walking when I saw her standing right in front of me. She had a massive grin on her face.

"Hello." She spoke, walking towards me.

"Corinne, how've you been?" I asked her, standing there awkwardly watching as she got closer and closer to me.

"I've been good." She looked at me and paused. "Until I found out that I hired an complete idiot, who got out smarted by teenagers." Her facial expression went from calm, to furious.

"They're a lot smarter than they look! Trust me, not even you can out smart them." I told her, trying to save myself from what she might do next.

"Now you see, I was going to forgive you." She smiled. "But after you just insulted me, I don't think I should." She laughed and clapped her hands, as if someone had just performed on a stage.

"It's not an insult. I mean, if anyone can outsmart them, I know it will be you." I smiled and looked into her brown eyes. "Can I ask one question?" I put my head down, avoiding eye contact.

"What?" She asked me, standing right in front of me.

"Why do you want them all dead?" I asked her, curious to why she was doing all of this.

"Well, I don't really want them all to die, but I know they'll all fight, so they all have to die. But I mainly just want, Malia." She told me, her eyes flashing blue when she said Malia's name.

I looked at her, watching as she pulled a gun from behind her back. She aimed it at me, and I waited for it. I waited for the bullet to hit me and for me to feel the pain.

"Why on the full moon!" I yelled, hoping that if I kept talking to her, she would lower the gun. "Why are you watching for the full moon? That's when they're all at the strongest?"

"I need the full moon to get my powers back." She started telling me, lowering the gun. "I'm sure you've heard about it, but just in-case you haven't, I'm going to tell you. When someone like me has a baby, most of my power goes to my baby, making them strong. So when I found out I was going to be a mother, I was thrilled. I couldn't be more happier, but then I found out about most of my powers being taken away and given to my child." She paused and looked at me. "I didn't want that to happen, I couldn't let it." 

"So you killed your child." I whispered. 

"No, but I should of. I wanted to kill my baby and I was about to, but then Talia Hale came alone and talked me out of it. She told me that there's nothing like giving birth to a child and raising it. I listened to her, but as soon as I had my child, Talia took her away from me and I never saw her again, but Talia wasn't good at cleaning up after herself. I lost most of my powers and my baby, so I started using fire power and weapons." She told me, taking a moment to catch her breath. "I found out where my child was and tried to kill her and her adopted parents, but it didn't work. She survived, killed her family and turned. I did some research and if I kill my child on the full moon, I can get all of my powers back." She smiled and raised the gun at my head again.

"Malia's your daughter!" I yelled once I figure it all out. 

"Correct." She smiled and stared into my eyes, pulling the trigger.