He's back in control~ 53

Stiles POV:
It's been 20 minutes and I'm still in complete control. In fact, whenever he tries to take control, I can easily push him back. I don't have to fight to stay in control of everything.

I was still sitting on the corner of the street, waiting for Scott to come and pick me up. I found somethings to keep me entertained though.

I looked at the clouds and looked for weird shaped one. I threw rocks across the road and saw which one went the furtherest and it was the smaller ones that won. I pretended I was homeless and I had no home, but that got boring easy. I even made up a new game.

You put my feet on the road and waited for a car to come, some would slow down, but the other didn't. There the ones you want, the ones who don't slow down. And then you keep your feet out for as long as you can. It sounds boring and all, but once you do it, it's actually quiet fun. I played that for like 10 minutes.

I was about to start throwing rocks again, but the I felt a vibration against my leg. I pulled my phone out and saw Lydia's name pop up on my screen.

"Yo, Lyds what's up?" I asked her, throwing a couple of rocks whilst talking to her.

"We're nearly there." She said, sounding exhausted and like she had been crying.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm fine."

"Alright, how long are you guys?" I asked her, lying on my back and putting a hand out in front of me to protect my eyes from the sun.

"About half an hour." She told me, going quiet towards the end.

"What!" I yelled. "That's like a full 30 minutes! When you told me you were nearly here, I thought you meant like 5 minutes away. What am I suppose to do?" I asked her, starting to get tired of waiting. I just wanted to see them all again.

"I know, I'm sorry. And just find something to do. I'll call you when we're closer." She said and hung up.

I exhaled loudly and placed my hand on the ground. I let the sun hit my face and warm it up. It feels like forever since I've been able to feel this. The sun on my face.

I tried to open my eyes, but immediately closed them again, as the sun was to bright. I couldn't help but smile, even though there was no real reason to smile. I smiled and let the wind hit my teeth.

"Let me in, Stiles." I heard a voice in the back of my mind.

I sat up instantly and looked around. He was breaking through. I looked around and saw him. He was at the end of the street, walking over towards me. The bloody bandage, starting to peel off at the mouth. I stood up and started running in the other direction. I didn't turn around, because I knew it would slow me down. I needed to gain as much space as I could between us. I wanted to stay straight because I know that's the Scott was coming, but I had to turn. I had to try and loose the nogitsune and if I didn't, then Malia would die.

"Let me in, Stiles." He repeated, sounding closer than he was before. I turned around and he wasn't behind me. I swung back and around and ran into someone.

"Sorry." I said, but then instantly started running in the opposite direction.

I bumped into him. He was getting to close back into my mind, and for some reason I can't fight for my mind. I try to push him back, but it doesn't work.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, waiting for him to reply. Nothing happened, so I quickly pulled out my phone.

I dialled in Scott's number and waited for someone to pick up. After the third ring, Kira answered.

"Stiles, we're like 15 minutes away, be patient." She said, sounding quiet annoyed.

"No, Kira it's not about that." I told her, rushing. "It's about the nogitsune!" I yelled into the phone, still trying to catch up on my breathing.

I was taking deep breaths in and short ones out.

"What about him? Is everything alright?" She asked, sounding concerned.

"No!" I yelled, about to tell her what was going on. "No, everything's fine it's just I remember something he said. Something about the cure for, Malia. Sorry for calling, it can wait until you get here." And then he hung up.

He took control again and for some reason he's pretending to be me. This whole time this was his plan. Let me believe that I finally won control over my mind, but really he just let me have it back. Then for me to call my friends and now he's pretending to be me. This is how he's going to kill them all, and I won't be able to stop it.

I need to find out how to get out of here, or else they're all going to die.