Elimination~ 36

I ran outside and got hit by the cool breeze. I felt goose bumps rise, all over my arms and legs, but then I saw something. Something, I never wanted to see.

Stiles was lying on the ground, his eyes closed and his heart jump beating.

"No!" I screamed and ran over to him. "What did you do? What did you do?" I screamed and looked over to his Jeep and saw her.

"I told you what would happen. You're the only one to blame for this." She walked over to me and I saw his bat in her hands.

"What did you do to him!" I yelled, putting his head in my lap. I felt something wet on my hand and I knew what it was.

I checked my hand and saw the red liquid. I slowly and gently turned his head, looking at the wound. It was deep, but he got hit hard enough for it to bleed.

"Malia, I didn't do anything. What did you do?" She asked me and then I saw, Scott out the corner of my eye.

His shoulders dropped and looked numb. Like he was paralysed and couldn't even speak. He slowly walked over to us and then I remember something Stiles told me.

It was something and Scott and his first ever love. They where here, at these tunnels or whatever it is. She died in his arms.

"He's going to be okay, Scott. He's not dead, he's still breathing." I said loud enough for him to hear, but he still looked numb.

"Werewolves heal fast right?" I heard my mom say.

"Yes." I said through gritted teeth.

"Dang it." She said, looking at Scott. "Well, I can still knock him out." She said and lifted up the baseball bat.

And in one swift moment, she hit him across the head. And he fell down, hitting the ground hard. I felt a pain rush through me, as I thought about Stiles going through that.

"No!" I heard Kira yell. She ran over to my mom and swung her sword. She missed, but then tried again.

"Kira!" Liam yelled, as she got hit in the head.

My eyes widened, as I realised what was happening. She was eliminating my pack one, by one. There was only Liam and Parrish left.

Liam was Scott's beta, but he was strong. He had a lot of anger in him and when he snapped, he really snapped.

I watched as his eyes turned yellow and then he transformed into a werewolf. He ran at my mom and he got her. He slashed her arm or her leg, but he got her.

I was sure he would win, but then she got him. She got him across the face, so his head went to the side and then he also got knocked out.

"No!" I yelled. "Parrish, don't do anything." I slowly put Stiles' underneath my jumper. "She wants me, so she can have me. Nobody else to get hurt." I walked over to her and stood beside her.

"I knew you would say that." She smiled and grabbed my arm. "But it's not that simple you see, Malia. If they found you the first time, don't you thing they'll just find you again? But how did they find you? They didn't just show up here, hoping you where here. They knew you were here." She walked over to Parrish and looked him in the eyes.

"He doesn't need to get hurt." I said, walking over to him and standing in between them. "Leave him, alone." A half growled.

"What is he? He's not a werewolf or a coyote. So what is he?" She asked, pushing me away.

"A hellhound." I heard Parrish say, as he lit up on fire.

I crawled backwards, towards Stiles. He was still unconscious, but he was still breathing.

"A hellhound!" She yelled and started running towards something.

Parrish ran after her, leaving burnt footprints after every step he took. They ran, until you couldn't see them anymore. I considered running after them, but I couldn't leave, Stiles. I couldn't leave any of them. Not until I know they're safe.

Not until I know he's okay.