The beginning~ 2 ✔️

I woke up, the sun shining through a crack in the curtain. It hit me directly in the face, making me roll over to see my plain white wall.

My room was never really colorful, it was just the plain, boring white. I mean don't get me wrong, i enjoyed having the color white, but it was just to boring. I wanted to paint my room one day, but i never really had the time.

Neither did my Dad, because he was Sheriff. The Sheriff of, Beacon Hills. He was always stressed out, mainly because he had so many unsolved cases. I'm sure it would be easier if he knew that Beacon Hills, was full of werewolves.

"Stiles!" I heard my name being called. "Stiles, wake up and get ready for school!" I heard my Dad shout from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yep! Getting up now!" I yelled back to him. Not in a rude way, just so he could hear me.

I got out of bed and grabbed the first shirt I could see. I pulled it over my head and went downstairs. I had breakfast, brushed my teeth, battled my bed hair and I was ready. I got the keys to my blue jeep and drove to school

When I got to school, Scott and Lydia were standing at the front. I locked the doors to the Jeep and went over to them. I tapped, Scott on the shoulder and hugged Lydia.

"Hey!" They both said.

"Hello." I sat down and listened into their conversations. I wasn't fully listening because I was focused on some thing else. A new student or maybe an old one, but i don't think I've ever seen her.

"Hey, do you know her?" I asked Lydia and Scott, pointing to her.

"No." Lydia shook her head and looked at Scott.

"Yea, that's Malia Tate. She's new here, started today." I nodded and looked at her.

"How do you know? Do you know her?" I asked Scott.

"I don't know her, but Mrs. Martin does."

"Does she? Why didn't she tell me?" Lydia asked us, even though we didn't have the answers. "We have to go to class now, maybe she'll be in some." She smiled and got her handbag.

"Maybe." I replied and followed them to class.