Visions~ 52

Lydia's POV:
They asked me if I remember anything and I told them I didn't. That when I got knocked out, it must of made me lose some of my memory.

But I remember everything. Everything he said to me and everything he did to me. All the times he yelled at me, spoke to me, touched me, slapped me. I remembered all of it. Some things I wish I could forget, but I can't.

Flashback:
"You're getting those voices again aren't you. That all of you're poor, innocent friends are all going to die." I heard his deep voice from the stairs.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, covering my ears and screaming to let out my frustration. "Leave me alone!" I yelled over and over again.

"They're telling the truth you know. On the next full moon, they're all going to die. One by one." His voice echoed through the room, give me goosebumps.

He walked down to the door and looked into my eyes. Whenever I looked at him all I could see was, Stiles. I mean, I was looking at Stiles, but it wasn't Stiles. Not the Stiles I knew and loved, but I couldn't help and see him.

"You know they're going to die and yet, you're not even trying to break out. Why's that? Do you not want to see them die? Or maybe you do want them to die?" He laughed, unlocking the door.

"Leave me alone." I whispered, staring into my hands.

"You know for such a smart girl, you're quiet dumb." I looked up at him and saw the smirk he wore on his face. "Like even when there's a perfect exit, you still don't even use it." He said, looking at the door he entered in.

"What?" I asked confused. "What do you want?" I asked him, trying to find out what he wanted or needed.

"I don't need anything from you. You've done enough for me and that's all I need." He raised his eye brows and started laughing again. "Warn your friends if you want, Lydia. I don't care." He stood up and left the room, leaving the door open.

I watched as he walked up the stairs, taking a left turn and walking away. I stood up slowly, regaining balance from my shaky legs. I waited to see if this was a trap, but he never returned.

I started walking towards the door and then I ran. I ran as fast as I could and I didn't stop.

"She's coming for them, Lydia. The Desert wolf will be in Beacon hills by the full moon." He said, but I just continued to run.

I ran all the way to Scott's house and saw their cars. Scott's, Kira's and Liam's. They were having a pack meeting from what I could tell.

I ran up to the front door and slightly tapped on it. Before I could do it again and harder, I fell to the ground.
End of flashback:

I looked out the window, watching the other cars pass us on the opposite side. I looked in the review mirror, watching as Scott looked at the road concentrated.

"I think I need to tell you guys something." I whispered, my voice coming out shaky. "Something about what happened when he took me."

"Lydia, what is?" Kira asked me, giving me a concerned look.

I went to speak, but all that came out was a squeak. I started remembering everything again and I just shook my head. No words were coming out and I just stared at Kira, watching as she put a hand on my knee. When she made contact with me, something happened that's never happened before.

I could see Kira. Like not in real life, like a vision of her. She was on the ground, trying to get her sword.

"Oh no." I finally spoke, letting the tears fall out of my eyes. "I ca-can remember everything." I finally told them, feeling a weight lift off my back.

"Remember what?" Liam asked me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Everything that happened and everything that he said." I told them all.

I looked at the back of Scott's car seat and kept thinking about what I just saw. I kept thinking about it and I wanted to tell her, but I didn't want to worry her. Not right now, considering we still need to find Stiles and save Malia.

"Lydia, you're okay now, he can't hurt you." Scott said, giving me a small smile in the mirror. "He's not going to take you again, I promise that."

"Don't worry, we'll all protect you." Liam said, touching my shoulder.

I gasped and saw a vision of Liam, as well.

"Scott!" He yelled, reaching out to nothing. His hand hit the ground, blood was dripping down his face. His eyes glowed yellow, but soon lost there glow. 

I gasped again and looked at Liam, trying to smile, but I couldn't. Not after what I just saw.

"Thank you." I whispered and touch Scott's shoulder, trying to get a vision from his as well. But I got nothing.

"We'll always have your back, Lyds." Scott said, making me the slightest bit better.

What made me feel worried though, is why I didn't get a vision of Scott? I got one of Liam and Kira, so why didn't Scott get one? The only thing that I can think is, he doesn't have one because he doesn't have a future.

"I know you do." I whispered, trying to swallow the lump in the back of my throat. "Thank you, by the way." I said, touching both of his shoulders.

"For?" He asked confused.

"For everything. For always being there, for always saving me, for always believing in me. Just thank you." I said, receiving a smile from him.

"It's fine." He told me, touch my hand.

And then it all happened.

"No!" He yelled to someone, reaching out for a bat. "Stiles, take this!" He yelled, throwing it. His face fell onto the floor and someone walked over to him. It looked like a girl figure, so I'm assuming it's a girl.

"Say bye-bye, Scott." Her voice was familiar, but I don't know who it belonged to. And then, it was over.