Betrayal~ 84

Malia's POV:
I called Theo and he said he would be here in ten minutes, so I got ready. My Dad has a gun license and a couple of guns, so I went and got one just in-case. If Theo is working with the Desert wolf, I don't know what he could be planning next, so I want to be as prepare as I can be.

I filled up a gun with bullets and brought a couple of spares, just to be safe. I've never used a gun before, so this could either go really well or really bad. I can remember when I was younger, just before my Mum died, my Dad always showed me how to fire a gun. He never let me hold on or watch him actually fire, but he showed me how and promised when I was 18, he would teach me.

"Malia, I'm here!" I heard Theo call from the front door. I jumped and quickly put the gun in my bag, so he wouldn't see it. "Mal, you in there?" He yelled, knocking on the door again.

"Coming!" I yelled, zipping up my bag and ran to the front door.

Before I opened it, I put my hands through my hair, making sure it looked as neat as possible. I opened the door and fake smiled, making sure he didn't have anything to worry about.

"Hey." I said, pulling him into a hug and kissing him on the lips. "I haven't seen you for a couple of days, and that's completely my fault." I told him, wanting to go and wash my mouth out with soap.

"It's not your fault, I understand what you're going through." He told me, rubbing his thumb in a circle motion, on my left cheek.

His hands were soft and warm and I use to love them, but now I cant stand the thought of them on me. I looked at Theo and just wanted to kill him, because if he is working with my Mom, he could've had something to do with Stiles' death. Just the thought of that, makes me want to scream at him.

But I couldn't. Not yet anyway, so I took a deep breath in and faked a smile.

"Do you want to go out?" I asked him, feeling my back pocket for the gun. "Or we can stay here and watch a couple of movies."

"I'm happy with both, but I think it's best if you stay home." He smiled, acting like he actually cared about me.

"I think I should get out of the house, so I can clear my head." I told him, pushing him out of my way and walking outside. "How about we go for a walk?" I smiled, looking out into the woods and smiling.

If I can get Theo out far enough, then I'll be far away from everyone and I'll be able to fire my gun. Only if I have to though.

I smiled and watched as he closed the door behind me, making his way over to me, but before he could get to close, I started running. I turned around and made sure he was following me and he was. So far, my plan is working.

I ran straight ahead, not turning anywhere or moving over the slightest. At least this way, I can find my way back easily. I started running where we were when Braeden got shot, and started to get all these flashbacks. The way that her body fell to the ground, and how Chris yelled out she was dead. Lucky she's not, but she still hasn't woken up. She's not stabilising and Derek's been there everyday, all day. I got the flashback of Stiles when he got shot and the way he looked at me, scared. His body just falling and all the blood everywhere. I blinked away my tears and stopped when I knew we were out far enough.

"What was that? Why did you just run off and why out in the middle of the woods?" Theo asked me, holding his hands above his head, as he tried to catch his breath.

"Do you know who my Mom is?" I asked him, my voice shakier then I expected it to be. I cleared my throat and stood up taller, making myself look stronger.

"Yea, that's who we're trying to find. The one who killed, Stiles right?" He asked me, squinting through his eyes, as the sweat rolled down his face.

"You know what I mean, Theo." I looked at me, sounding more stern then before. "Do you know her personally!" I yelled, walking over to him and standing right in front of him.

"No, I only know her because of everything that happened. I've never heard of the Desert wolf, only after I started dating you." He told me, looking worried and I would of believed him, but his heart beat gave it away.

"Don't lie to me! I can hear your heart beat and I know you're lying!" I yelled, placing my hand on the gun, but not pulling it out quiet yet. "Just tell me one thing."

"What?" He asked me, clenching his jaw.

"Did you have anything to do with his death? Did you help kill, Stiles!" I asked him, getting the gun ready.

"No, I didn't help her." He looked at me, his eyes looked hurt at the beginning. "I only gave her the suggestion. I was with you when it all happened. When Stiles was dying, you were with me laughing and having the time of your life. If only Stiles knew that." He laughed, making my eyes water.

"You're a monster." I told him, letting go of the gun and bringing out my claws instead. "You help her kill him and now, you're going to die." I told him, making sure I didn't go to out of control.

I ran up to him and swung, making contact with his chest. He looked shocked at first, but then he shook his head. Something about him was different, but he didn't try to fight back. I went again and this time, scratching his face. So, I went again and again and again, confused as to why he wasn't fighting back. I went to go and punch him in the face, but he caught my hand.

"You don't want to do this, Malia." He looked at me, his eyes flickering yellow. "Just stop, before this gets out of hand." He clenched his jaw, taking deep breaths through his nose.

He was losing control and he didn't know what to do.

"You killed my boyfriend!" I yelled, punching him with my other hand. "You were working with my Mom, and played me. I was starting to really like you, but you did this all for her. Stiles is dead, because of me, but that's your fault! I'm not going to stop until you're dead!" I yelled, letting go of everything.

I looked at Theo and just saw him as my next target to kill. I wasn't going to let him get away with what he did, so I knew it was time. I pulled out the gun and placed it against his head, making sure I could see the pure fear in his eyes.

"Now, lets see if you like it." I looked at him and my hands started to shake. "Make sure you remember everything you did, when you were alive. Because they're the reasons you're going to hell!" I yelled, getting ready to shoot, but I couldn't.

Every time I thought about shooting him, I just imagined Stiles standing next to me, shaking his head. One thing that I've picked up after being in the pack for nearly two months is, we don't kill. Even if we hate the person, we still don't kill them. We try to save them, unless we've already given them plenty of chances. I know that we're trying to kill the Desert wolf, but not Theo.

"So, I'm guessing it's over between us." Theo looked at me, smiling with blood all in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the gun, realising it can come in handy. I quickly turned it around and hit him in the side of the head, smiling and laughing, as he fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Malia?" I heard his voice behind me and knew it was just another hallucination.

"You're not real." I whispered, shaking my head and letting the tears fall from my eyes. "You're dead and I need to let you go. I'm sorry." I whispered, turning around and stopping straight away.

"I'll explain." He smiled, looking at Theo. "I guess you guys broke up."

"Stiles?"