She's back~ 44

Kira's POV:
"What's wrong with her?" I asked Scott as he lied her down on the coach.

"I don't know, but it can't be good." He pulled out his phone and called someone. "Deaton, I need you to come to Stiles' now. It's an emergencie." He hung up and pulled a blanket over Malia.

"Has this ever happened before?" I asked him, trying to find out as much as possible. He just shook his head and we waited for Deaton to get here.

I watched as she lied there. She looked pale and ill, but she looked perfectly fine before, so something was wrong with her.

"He's here!" Liam yelled and let Deaton in.

"What happened to her? How long has she been out?" Scott filled him in with everything, including how the nogitsune was back and how he took Lydia.

Deaton knew what he was doing, so I felt fine leaving Malia alone with him. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, waiting for some sort of news. As I went to sit down, i heard someone knocking on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled and walked over to the front door. "Who is it?" I asked, waiting to see who was on the other side. "Hello, is anyone there?" Nobody answered, so I figured no one was there.

"Who was that?" Scott came around the corner and asked me.

"No one was there." I told him and walked back into the living room to check on Malia. Deaton was still doing some test, meaning we all still didn't know what was wrong with her. "Is she going to be okay?"

"I don't know yet, but if she dosen't wake up soon." He started, but never finished. "Has anything strange happened recently that might of caused this to happen?" He asked me and i thought about everythign that's happened recently.

So much has happened recently, but nothing to Malia. Except she did hit her head, but so did Scott and I, so that coudln't be it. I thought about everything else and nothing else came to mind. She's been fine all day and all yesturday, so what's happened today that could of caused this?

"Tell me, has Malia had any needles recently?" He asked me and I shook my head. "So, nothing has been injected into her?" He asked and I thought about it.

"No, not that i know of." I told him and tried to remember if she has had any needles, or something injected into her.

"She has. It happened three days ago." Scott came into the room and told us. "Stiles injected it into her, but it wasn't really Stiles, it was more like the nogitsune, but still partly Stiles. He asked if she could forgive him and all that, and then injected her." He filled us both in.

"Then this could be worst then I thought." Deaton said and pulled out a needle and drained some of her blood. "If the nogitsune injected her with a certain type of venom, then Malia's going to die in the next 24 hours." He told us and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

One of my new friends could die in the next 24 hours, there is a venom out there that can kill supernatural creatures and the nogitsune has it.

"Can you hear that?" Scott asked me and I slowly shook my head. "There's an extra heartbeat in the house." He told me and I stood there frozen. That extra heart beat could be anybody's and with our luck, it's probably someone we don't like.

Scott slowly started walking around, looking for the person who was in the house. We went upstairs and looked everywhere, but there was no one. We looked downstairs everywhere and there was no one. There was just one place we haven't looked yet and that's outside. I grabbed Scott's arm and followed him to the front door. He slowly turned the door knob, but then swung it opened.

"Lydia?"