Shes dangerous?~ 15

Stiles POV:
I jumped out of the car and ran into the building. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the steel door. It slid open and a shirtless Derek stood there.

"Scott. Stiles." He said, walking over to the couch.

His apartment wasn't very big downstairs, but upstairs was much bigger. I followed him over to the couch and stood there. I waited for Scott to stand next to me.

"Are were-coyotes a thing?" I asked him with an unsure look on my face.

"A were-coyote?" He repeated what I said, not changing his expression.

Scott and I both nodded. He stood up and went over to his book shelf. He ran a finger on the books, looking for a particular one.

"Have you ever heard of one?" Scott asked, stepping in front of me.

"Yes, but only one." He took out a book and say it on the bench. He flicked through the pages and landed on one. "Read." He demanded and passed us the book.

I read the page and I was still confused. I looked at Scott and he also didn't seem sure.

"You still don't understand do you?" Derek asked, sounds annoyed.

"No, not really." I looked at him and watched as he rolled his eyes.

"Were-coyotes are dangerous. There's also not many left and if you come across one, be careful." He informed us, looking from Scott to me. "Some are good though, but they don't know how to control it."

"Like Malia." I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Like who?" Derek asked us.

"New girl at school." Scott told him before I could.

He just stood there and nodded. He closed the book and put it back.

"So she's dangerous?" I asked thinking about her.

I could never see her being dangerous. I mean, she didn't give a shit about anyone or anything and she always seemed mad, but I could never see her being dangerous.

"She could be." I felt my heart pick up speed. "But for her to come to Beacon hills, I don't think she's dangerous." He smiled and walked past me.

"Thank god." I whispered and let out a sigh. "Thanks for your help." I waved goodbye and followed Scott out.

"Anytime." I heard Derek say as we walked out. "Anytime Stilinski."