Friday the 13th pt.1~ 88

Liam's POV:
I over heard Scott and Lydia talking in the living room, about how Malia was coming here. I know Malia isn't a bad person, but when she gets angry, you'll know about it. She's coming here to deal with Theo, so he'll tell us to deal with the Desert wolf.

"You know, you can just tell us and all of this will be over." I looked over at Theo and watched as he rolled his eyes. "If you don't in about five minutes, Malia is walking through those doors and I can't help you. I've seen her mad and if I was you, I would be shit scared."

"Thanks for the advice Liam, but why do you care?" He asked me, smiling as he looked at me.

"Because, as much as I hate you, I don't want to watch what she's going to do to you. You helped kill her first boyfriend and now you're working with her Mom." I told him.

"I think I can take it." He told me, smirking not sure of the pain he was about to experience. "I've been through so much, nothing that you could ever imagine. I think I can take a couple of punches and scratches."

Apart of me wanted to yell at him, but I didn't want him to think I cared. I've already showed him to much mercy. He doesn't deserve anything from us, so I can't give in. I can't warn him anymore and try to break him, before Malia does.

"Theo, I'm trying to help you!" I yelled, but making sure I wasn't to loud. "Malia isn't like most other girls. She isn't afraid to kill someone, so please just talk. I don't care what happens to you, but I don't want her to have to put with the guilt."

Theo finally looked up at me, shaking his head and smiling. He looked me dead in the eye and bit his bottom lip, quickly looking away. I noticed something before he looked away, but I didn't want to say it out loud. I could see the tears in his eyes, but I could tell he was trying to hide them.

"What else is it? You can tell me, Theo." I lowered my voice, walking closer to him.

"Well, it's Friday Liam. Friday the 13th." He told me, nodding his eyes and smiling. "It always gets bloody on Friday the 13th."

"What? Is something going to happen that we don't know about? Theo, we can keep you safe if you let us know what's going on." My eyes widened and I looked into the living room, making sure no one was coming in here.

"She's coming back tonight and she's going to kill Malia. I don't know how, because it's not a full moon, but she said it's close enough." He told me.

"Why didn't you tell us!" I yelled, making sure everyone could hear me. "Malia is in danger and you didn't think to tell us!"

I looked beside me and saw Scott, looking angrier than I felt. I know Scott isn't a violent person, but when it comes to his friends, he can get angry. I haven't seen him like this before, but I have heard about it.

"What's she going to do?" Scott asked, clenching his jaw and balling his hands into a fist.

"She's going to try and take her powers. I don't know if she's going to succeed, but she seems pretty determined. I wanted to tell you, but she threatened me." Theo told us, looking at Scott then everyone else in the room.

I was listening to his heart beat the whole time and sadly he wasn't lying. I could tell by Theo's facial expression, that he was scared and I don't blame him. I haven't met the Desert wolf, but I've seen and heard what she's capable of. I know that she's killed, hunted and even wants to kill her own daughter.

Theo doesn't know that we'll protect him, even if we don't like him. That's the good thing about, Scott. That's why he's the true alpha. He protects everyone, even if they're the bad person and I know he'll protect Theo as well. I would as well.

"When's this all happening?" Lydia stepped in, looking at the front door and furrowing her eyebrows.

"Tonight, but I don't know where." He told us, looking at Lydia and shaking his head. "What's wrong with her?" He whispered, tilting his head to the side.

"She's a banshee." I told him, covering my ear and watching as she opened up her mouth.

Even though my ears were covered, I could still hear her screaming crystal clear. She closed her mouth and looked at Scott, her eyes filling up with tears.

"What the hell was that!" Theo yelled, squinting his eyes and looking at us all.

"We need to find her, now!" Lydia yelled, running into the living room and getting something.

"Theo, how do we kill her! We need to know now!" Scott yelled, walking over to Theo and looking him in the eyes.

Theo just sat there and looked at the ground, not making any eye contact with anyone. I watched at Scott started to get angrier and for the first time, I started to get scared for Theo. I haven't seen Scott like this before, so I don't know what he's capable of.

"Scott It's okay, I've got this." I told him, grabbing his arm and trying to pull him away.

"Tell me!" He yelled, flashing his eyes red, growling at Theo.

"They're in the wood and you need to go into the tunnels! There's a room and there should be all these weird things. Stuff you've never seen and you'll be able to tell what you'll need. They're a pair of claws!" Theo yelled back, looking at me and widening his eyes.

I grabbed Scott's arm and pulled him away, looking at him and shaking my head. I wanted to yell at him and tell him to calm down, but I could tell he didn't want my opinion at the moment.

"Scott, just leave. I'll stay her with him." I told him, looking behind his shoulder and looking at Theo.

"Malia's in trouble, so we have to leave now. Just make sure he doesn't get out." Scott told me, turning around and running to the front door, waiting for everyone and then leaving.

I looked at Theo and remembered what he said before and the look on his face. It was like he already knew what was going to happen tonight.

It always gets bloody on Friday the 13th.

-----------------
My wifi is finally fixed, so I'm going to be posting once a day again :)
Thanks for reading xx