His plan~ 48

Scott's POV:
 "Lydia?" I whispered as I saw her lying on the ground, outside my front door. "Hey, can you hear me?" I shook her softly, making sure it wasn't to hard.

I stood up and lifted her up, slowly and carefully, making sure her head had plenty of support.

"Scott, let's g-" Kira started, but then froze as she saw Lydia and I. "Lydia?" 

"Help me put her down." I said, pointing my head over towards the couch. "Get her some blankets and a pillow, please. She's freezing." I asked, Kira.

She nodded her head to gesture yes, and ran up the stairs. I placed Lydia on the couch and waited for Kira to return. Once she came back, she placed the blankets over Lydia and the pillow under her head. 

"Is she going to be okay?" Kira asked me like I would know the answers.

"I don't know, but I don't think she's in good conditions." I told her, trying not to sound to worried. 

I looked over to the other couch, looking at Malia. They both lie there, cold and unconscious and leaving all of us wondering what happened to them. 

"At this point, I think we just need to wait it out." I heard Deaton's voice coming from behind me.

"But what if Lydia has what Malia has, and what if it happened to her ages ago? What if she only has a couple of hours left? Or even minutes?" I questioned him, trying my best to not panic. 

When everything finally starts getting better and when everyone has their lives back on track, something like this happens. We can never be happy, no matter how hard we try. It's almost like, we've all been cursed.

Like Beacon Hills is our curse, and we'll never be able to escape it because with out us, it'll fall apart and then everyone will be cursed. We make Beacon hills safe, by putting ourselves at risk. And in the end, it's always us getting hurt. 

"She doesn't have the same as Malia, because Malia's is a certain type of poison." He informed me, making me feel slightly better. "Malia's type of poisoning can only affect werewolves and coyote's, so Lydia doesn't have that, but she defiantly has something." He told me, examining her head and body.  

"Do you have any idea what it could be?" I asked, hoping he would know something that could be useful. 

"No, but I know it's going to be bad." My eyes shot open and I waited for him to go into more details. "You see, the fox feeds off chaos, strife and pain and he's already created chaos and he's causing all of us pain."

"This is all apart of his plan isn't it." 

"I'm afraid so." He nodded slowly. "And we've all fallen for his trap."

________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I'm going through some stuff at home, but I should be able to start posting again soon. ALSO THANKS FOR 7K!