Ten hours~ 55

Scott's POV:
"How you doing, Stiles?" I asked him, watching him through the rear-view mirror. Ever since we picked him up, he hasn't really said much tonight.

He's just sat in the back with Lydia and Liam, staring at them and smirking. Occasionally he would stare at Kira, but he never looked at me. There was something different about him, but I guess when a dark spirt possess you for the second time, I guess that's got to change you.

"I'm doing as fine as I can be. Just once Malia gets cured, and this evil spirt is out of me, I'll be fine." He smiled and finally looked at me.

As crazy as this sounds, but I could of sworn I was looking into the Devils eyes. I smiled and quickly looked away, trying to make sure Stiles didn't see that I couldn't look at him.

"And what about you, McCall. How are you doing?" He asked me.

"The same as you. I'm doing as fine as I can be. I just want all of this to be over." I smiled and turned up the radio.

It's not that I didn't want to talk to him, it's just I didn't want to talk to him now. Not with everything that's going on and how at any minute, the nogitsune can take control of his mind again.

"Hey, can you please pass me the water?" I asked Kira, pointing down to the bottle on the ground.

I didn't even take my eyes off the road for two seconds, but I guess everything can change in a second.

"Scott, look out!" Lydia yelled, making me jump and turn the steering wheel.

The car spun and hit a pole. It hit hard and I could tell by the blood dripping down my face. I turned and looked at Kira and she was saying something, but I couldn't hear, because of the ringing noise in my ear.

I looked into the back seat and saw Liam, unbuckling his seat belt and reaching over to, Lydia. She had blood dripping out of her nose and some coming out from her head. I looked at Stiles and he looked fine, but his eyes were closed. I said his name, but I couldn't even hear me saying it.

"Scott." I heard my name being said, but it was faded, like really faded. "Scott, can you hear me?" I looked over to Kira and saw it was her speaking.

"Only just." I told her, looking around outside.

My eyes stopped scanning around once I saw her. The same person that attacked us when we went camping. I unbuckled my car seat and ran out and started running after her.

She saw me coming, so she turned around and also started to run away. I focused on my feet, trying to move them faster. Left, right, left, right. She turned around and her eyes flash, a piecing bright blue. She's killed before and from what I could sense, she not afraid to do it again. She looked straight ahead again and took a left turn, and so did I.

I could hear footsteps behind me, following us as well. I turned around for no longer than a second and saw, Liam. His eyes flashed a bright yellow, as he started to transform. I could tell by the look on his face he didn't want that to happen and he still doesn't have control, but he didn't care at the moment. He just wanted to catch her as much as I did.

"Keep running, Scott." I heard someone say, and by the looks of the women up ahead it was her. "We'll meet again soon anyways." She told me and turned right.

I was shocked at what she said and for some reason it made me stop running. Liam caught up to me and looked at me, confused.

"What? Why'd you stop running, you could of caught her!" He yelled at me, sounding quiet pissed off.

I just looked at him and then shook my head.

"I think we were just chasing the Desert wolf." I told him, breathless.

-------------
Here's a quick filler. Also, I won't be able to post tomorrow and possibly the next day, but after that I should be pretty active.

Thanks for reading X