stick together~ 30

The next morning, we packed up our stuff and started to head home. I was in the drivers seat, Malia was in the passenger seat and Scott and Kira were in the back seats.

"Well it was good, while it lasted." I sarcastically smiled.

I looked in the back seat and found Scott and Kira fast asleep. I laughed and returned to the road.

"Must of had a late night last night." I raised my eye brows and laughed.

"Probably did. I mean, they had to pack and everything." Malia gave me a weak smiled and rested her head on the car door.

I smiled and looked at her. She slowly closed her eyes, her breathing getting heavier and her body looked more relaxed. I watched her sleep for a couple of seconds, but put my attention back onto the road.

I took my eyes off the road for two seconds to check the time, but when I put them back onto the road I knew I messed up.

"What the he-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

Before I knew it, I wasn't on the road anymore. I was off the road, rolling down a hill. Everything slowed down and I saw her. She was still sleeping sleeping, she looked calm and peaceful.

That was soon interrupted, her eyes shot opened and she looked at me. Fear was in her eyes and she started yelling something. I couldn't hear her probably, because there was a ringing noise in my ears. My ears adjusted to her voice and I could hear her again.

"Stiles!" She yelled and grabbed my hand. I felt her soft, warm hands connect with mine.

I turned my head to look out my window, but before I knew it.... Everything went blank.

Later that night:
My eyes slowly opened and I couldn't see anything. My vision was blurry and I had a piecing ringing noise in my ears. I tried to yell, but nothing came out.

"Stiles!" I heard someone yell, but it sounded fuzzy. "Stiles, are you okay?" I heard the same voice yell.

I looked around, my eyes were slowly returned to normal. I could see a bright orange and a shade of blue. My head was throbbing, but that wasn't my main priority.

"Scott?" I tried to yelled, but it only came out as a whisper.

I rested my head back onto the ground, making sure I was comfortable. I looked up at the sky and saw it was night time.

"Stiles! Oh god, Stiles!" I heard someone cry. "Are you okay? Please tell me you can hear me!" I felt someone run next to me. "Guys, I found him!"

I tilted my head to the side and saw Malia. I could see clearly again and I could hear better now.

"Is he okay? Can he hear you?" I saw my best friend run next to her and crouch down next to me.

I nodded my head and heard a sigh of relief from both, Scott and Malia. I slowly sat up and saw that the blue and orange was fire and my jeep. My eyes widened in shocked and saw Kira with a fire extinguisher.

"What happened?" I rubbed my head and looked around. We had been in a car crash, that's all I knew.

"Someone was on the road and then we rolled down this hill." Malia explained. I looked at her forehead and saw a blood stain.

"Are you hurt?" I quickly asked her, checking her head for any more wounds.

"I can heal, remember." She laughed and kissed my forehead. "We're all worried about you, so are you okay?"

I nodded, even though my head was throbbing. I slowly started to stand up with the help of, Scott and Malia. I thanked them for helping me and pulled out my phone.

"No signal! Are you serious, were out in the middle of nowhere and have no signal." I yelled in frustration and pocketed my phone.

"We'll be fine, Stiles. We always are." I heard Scott say. "As long as we stick together."