Hope~ 50

Stiles POV:
He's taken over me completely. I don't have any control over my body, and it's killing me. I know what I, well he did to Malia. I know his plan and he's going to let her die. He wants her to die and I can't do anything about it, no matter how hard I try.

He's working with someone else, but I'm not sure who. I only know that it's a women and she wants Malia dead, just as much as the nogitsune does. They talk about it and from what I've heard, she wants to take Malia's powers from her.

I don't know if it's possible, but everything changes once you've lived in Beacon hills for long enough. I never thought my best friend would be a werewolf, or my first girlfriend to be were-coyote. So, when you live in Beacon hills, pretty much anything is possible.

Even though he has control over my body, I can still see and hear everything he does and hears. Sometimes, I wish I didn't have to hear what he heard. Just like this conversation he's having over the phone.

"Is she defiantly going to be dead?" The women asked through my phone. "Because if she's not, I'll be coming after you next!" She yelled, a little to aggressively.

"Don't worry, I injected her with enough wolf-poisoning to kill a whole pack. There's no way she'll survive from that." He spoke, sounding exactly like me, even though it's not me.

I couldn't listen to anymore of it, so I tried my best to block it all out. It didn't work at first, but once I tried hard enough, I was good. I couldn't hear or see anything he was doing.

Dream:
"This is nice." I heard her speak after what felt like forever.

"What' that?" I asked her, looking into her dark brow eyes, falling in love with them all over again.

"This. Us. You and me." She said, smiling and moving closer to me.

"You and I." I corrected her, making her slightly laugh.

I felt thee cool breeze on my face, getting goosebumps all over my arms and legs. I pulled her into my arms, cuddling her close into me.

"I need you, Malia." I whispered into her ear, my eyes slowly gettign watery. "I really need you here with me. I don't know how much longer I can do this." I put my face into her shoulder, letting the tears fall down my face.

"What do you mean? I am here with you." I heard her sweet voice and softly smiled. "Stiles, look at me. What's wrong?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked into my eyes.

"Don't worry." I smiled and pulled her back into my chest. "I'm sorry if I can't save you, I really did try too." I told her, looking out to what I only just realised what was a beach. "I love you, Mal."

"I love you too, baby." She said, giving me butterflies for some unkown reason. "Hey, tell me what's wrong." She cupped my face and used her thumbs to wipe away my tears. "I'm here. I'm always going to be here."

"I don't think I can do this any longer. I'm so sorry, Malia, I let you down and it's all my fault. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you." My voice broke and the tears started to fall out of my eyes.

"Stiles, you're stronger than this. You can fight this, I know you can!" She yelled, letting go of my face. "Get up and fight this, Stilinski. I know you can do this, I know you and this isn't you." She said, making me stand up.

"I know you think that, but I can't. Not anymore, and now it's going to be my fault you're dead." I told her, staring at the ground so I didn't have to look into her eyes.

"It's not you're fault! None of this is you're fault. Just try again Stiles, and then again and again. You can do this, Stiles. I love you." She said, kissing my lips.

I felt her warm, soft lips on mine and it felt so real. Everything that she did and said, felt real and she sounded so real. Almost to real, but I didn't care. Just as long as she was here with me.

She pulled away and gave me one last smile. She was the only one who could give me hope again.

"Go get him, Stilinski." And then, she was gone again.