Peter?~ 6

Scott and I went inside, while Lydia sat in the car. She was still shocked, after Eichen house. I followed Scott inside and waited for him to make a move. We just stood at the door, not doing anything.

"What's your plan?" I asked him, waiting to hear the plan.

"I don't know, go talk to him." He told me, unsure of what to do. "I don't really have a plan." He looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Are yo- are you kidding me? Scott this is why I make all the plans." I told him and held a hand to my face.

"Right. Well do you have a plan now?" He asked me, going to open the door. "Because we need one, now."

He swung the door open and walked in. I followed behind him, waiting for this plan to fail. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Scott, Stiles." I hear Peters voice. "Now what pleasure do I owe?" He asked and I heard Scott growl.

"Scott." I whispered and grabbed his arm, making sure Peter couldn't see he was getting on his nerves.

I let go and watched as Peter came over to us. He looked at Scott then looked at me, almost like he knew what we came here for. I wanted to start questioning, but I decided to leave that for Scott.

"It wasn't me." Peter randomly said, getting both mine and Scotts attention.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "How did you know about it?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

"Because Scott would of traced my sent. And when you both came in here, trying to act all strong, I knew he traced my sent." He told us, walking around in circles.

"Why was your sent there? What were you doing there in the first place?" Scott asked, taking a step closer to Peter.

"I followed it there." He said, taking a step closer to Scott.

"Followed what!" Scott yelled back and took a step closer.

"I don't know!" Peter yelled and took a step back.

"What do you mean!" Scott yelled and I could hear the frustration in his voice. "Tell me what you were following!"

"I don't know what it was. All I know is it's dangerous and fast." He told Scott, and walked over to the stairs. "And it's not like us." And with that, he walked off.

"What does he mean, 'it's not like us.'" I asked Scott, hoping he would know.

"I don't know, but we need to find out." He told me walked outside. "We need to find out what it is."