Control~ 14

Malia's POV:

I looked around the forest to make sure he wasn't following me. How did he know it was me? I need to get away from here, or I need to make him forget.

I can't have anyone finding out about this. I needed to keep this a secret. Coming back here was dangerouse. I should of just stayed a coyote and never changed back.

I walked through the forest, trying to find something to kill. I could hear footsteps all around me. This was my chance. I started sprinting to the noises. They wern't far from here. They were moving slowly, slower then usual.

I slowed down, because something didn't feel right. I went behind trees to make sure I was out of sight. I heard people talking and I could feel the full moon.

It was stronger this time, I didn't have control over it. I felt my eyes changing and everything now had a red glare around it. I could hear the people getting louder.

"We still don't know." I heard a man say. "They still might be out." The same man told someone else.

"What are they?" A girl asked.

"Were-wolves." Was the last thing I heard.

I bent down on and pounced. I ran over to the people and saw there was more than two. There was about six and they were armed with weapons.

I ran over to one and jumped on him, making him fall over and drop his gun. He was unconscious, but not dead. I looked at the others and they stared shooting.

I made sure I didn't get hit, but I knew I couldn't out run all the bullets. I ran over to another man and charged at his legs. I ran into them and heard something crack. I growled and bit his hand.

"Argh! Chris shoot it!" He yelled.

I heard a gun fire and I ran. I ran over to the one who tried to shoot me. He shot again and it skimmed pasted my leg.

"Call Scott and Stiles!" I heard him yell. As soon as I heard his name, I felt something happen. I felt human again.

I ran away while I had my chances. I ran as far as I could before I changed. I felt my paws change into hands and my fur changed into skin.

"What just happened?" I whispered as I laid on the ground naked. I felt the cool breeze on my skin and go goosebumps.

I looked up to the sky and saw the moon. It was still shining and on and it was still full, but I managed to change back to human. I managed to control it.

I changed back when I heard his name. I changed back when I heard, Stiles.