The banshee~ 27

Stiles POV:
Malia, Kira, Scott and I sat there laughing about Scott's dare. We couldn't stop laughing, especially since Malia taped it, so we watching it over and over again.

Scott went to say something when we heard a scream. I covered my ears quickly and looked around. I saw Lydia next to her tent, standing there.

"Lydia!" I screamed, still covering my ears. "Lydia!" I yelled louder.

I slowly walked over to her, covering my ears even more. I got closer and closer to her, but her scream was to loud.

"Lydia!" I yelled and she shut her mouth.

She stood there breathless. Her mouth was half opened and she looked shocked. I walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Lydia, it's okay." I whispered and pulled her into a hug. "You're going to be okay." I whispered.

"No I'm not." She looked up at me and started crying. "I'm not going to be okay. I'm done with this." She cried into my shoulder. "Stiles, I'm done with being the one who finds the dead bodies. I'm done being the one who has to find out what's happening next. I'm done with feeling this one." She pushed me off her, gently and walked into her tent.

I turned around and saw Malia. She stood there looking jealous? I walked over to her and she gave me a forced smile.

"Is she okay?" She asked and bite her lips.

"I think she's over being a banshee." I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"A banshee?" Malia looked up to me, confused.

"I'll explain later, right now let's spend some time together.

She looked up to me and smiled. I smiled back and went over to Scott and Kira.

"Malia and I are going to go and spen some time together." I smiled and grabbed her hand.

Her hands were small and soft. They where also always warm. I guess that's the good this about being a, were-coyote.

"Okay, don't have to much fun." Scott laughed and raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and laughed with him.

Malia and I walked into the tent and grabbed our bags. She smiled and threw herself on me. She connected our lips and we moved in sync.

I never got bored of this or of her. She laughed into the kiss and pulled away.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her and kissed her cheeks.

"I would like to stay here and continue with this, but we can't waste our long weekend." She smiled and grabbed her bag. "We could go fishing, bush walking, hiking, swimming or sight seeing." She read off a list we prepared earlier.

"I like the sound of swimming." I whispered and kissed her lips one last time.

"Okay, let's get ready then." She squealed and got her bag ready.

I smiled at the thought of us being alone. I got up and packed my bathers and a towel.

"Ready?" She smiled and walked outside.

"Ready." I copied her actions.

I grabbed her hand and we started walking to the river.