Nightmares~ 82

Theo drove me home, trying to start up a conversation with me me, but not getting a response. I wasn't in the mood for laughing and talking, and acting like Stiles didn't just die. Everyone is already acting like nothing happened when it did. The Desert wolf killed him and now I'm going to kill her.

"Thanks. I'll call you later or something." I told Theo, getting out of the car and closing the door.

"Malia, it's going to be okay. We're going to find her and kill her. She won't get away with this." Theo lied to me, making me think if I could actually trust him.

Theo lied more then once tonight and he doesn't know I know. I listen to his heart whenever he talks, and he's lied almost about everything. The only thing he didn't lie about, was when he said he loved me.

"I know." I whispered, walking up to my front door and unlocking it.

I walked inside and let my shoulders drop, giving up on trying to act strong. I closed the door slowly, locking it and sliding down it. My dad wasn't home, so I had the house to myself. I opened my mouth and screamed. Letting out all of my pain and anger, making sure I could scream as loud as I could.

I did it again and again and again, until nothing came out. My throat felt raw and sore, but it didn't last long. My throat healed and then I did it again. The pain was excruciating, but it kept me human.

"Why!" I yelled, slamming my head into the door. "Why him! He did nothing!" I yelled, this time smacking my hand onto the ground.

I could feel my eyelids getting heavier, as I started to get tired. I tried to say awake, but I couldn't hold them open anymore.

Dream:
I looked at my hand and watched the blood ran down it, staining my tanned skin. He didn't deserve any of this and it's my fault. Ever since I met him, all of this started. He got hurt so many times and he's nearly die more then twice. So much has happened to him, and it all started with me.

"Malia! Mal, let me in." I heard someone speak on the other side of the door. I just ignored them, staying dead silent until I knew they were gone. "Malia, please this is really important!"

I wiped my eyes and smiled, trying to make it seem like I wasn't crying, even though it would be pretty obvious. I opened my door and saw Lydia there, smiling and looking at me.

"Hey, sorry I was just going to go and study. I'll see you at school on Monday, whatever you want to tell me, tell me then." I told her, closing my door, but it wouldn't close.

I looked at the floor and saw Lydia's foot was in the way. I looked at her and rolled my eyes, opening my door and letting her inside.

"Where's paper?" She asked me, looking through my kitchen and study.

"Right there." I pointed to some an handed her a pen. "What's this all about? Can't this just wait for Monday?" I asked her, getting slightly annoyed.

"Here! Read this, but don't say anything out loud. We have people circling around the woods and we know the Desert wolf is far from here, but we just need to be safe." She told me, handing me a piece of paper.

He's still alive!

As soon as I read what she wrote, I started to tear up again. At first I didn't believe her, but from the look on her face, she was being serious.

"He's coming through that door at any minute." Lydia whispered, pointing to my back door and smiling.

"No way!" I yelled, scrunching up the piece of paper and quickly fixing up my hair.

I pulled it into a high ponytail and any pieces that fell out, I tucked behind my ear. I stared down the door, waiting for the door to open. As soon as the door handle twisted, I smiled and ran over to the door.

"You're okay!" I yelled, running into his arms and taking in his sent. "I thought you were dead! Stiles, you scared me so much!"

I yelled, playfully punching his arm and laughing. I looked into his eyes and saw they were broken. It wasn't like he was upset, his eyes were actually broken. The brown around his pupil was shattered into tiny pieces, showing off his broken face.

"What happened?" I asked him, touching his face and running my fingers over it.

"You happened!" He yelled, grabbing my arm and throwing me to the ground. "You did this to me, so now I'm going to do the same to you!" He yelled, walking over to my knife draw and grabbing a small, cutting knife.

"Lydia, help me!" I yelled, watching as she stood by the door.

"It's already been done." She smiled, watching Stiles as he slowly got closer and closer to my eye.

"Say goodbye, Malia." He laughed, finally stabbing my eye.
End of dream.

"Stiles!" I yelled, gasping for air as I looked around.

I was still on the floor, lying right in front of the front door. It was all a dream, but it felt so real. Almost to real, but it couldn't be.

Stiles is still dead and he isn't coming back. Not unless I find the Desert wolf.