Back together~ 85

I stood there, looking at him and unsure of what to do. I didn't know if this was some sort of dream or if it was real. Stiles is dead, but he's right here in front of me. I looked next to him and saw Scott there, giving me a weak smile.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him, slightly annoyed, but I know they would have a good reason.

"We needed you reaction to be realistic. So, if you really thought Stiles was dead, then hopefully the Desert wolf would as well." Scott told me, putting his arm around Stiles and smiled. "He saved himself and he didn't need any supernatural ability to do that."

I smiled and shook my head, angry that I didn't figure this out sooner. Of course Stiles would of been okay. He's Stiles Stilinski and Stiles never dies. No matter how hard you try, he always comes back.

"I thought you were dead." I told him, even though he probably already knew that. "I thought I lost you forever and I didn't know what to do." I told him, scrunching up my face as I let the tears fall down.

I covered my face with my hands, so Stiles didn't see my crying. I know he's seen me cry plenty of times before, but I didn't want him to see this time. I wanted to be brave and not let my feeling get the best of me, but I couldn't control it. I just let the tears fall down my face, and then I felt his hand.

When he touched me it felt different. Like, there was something wrong with him and when I looked at him, I realised why it was different. He was crying as well, as he watched me.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm here now." He told me, placing a piece of loose hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead. "It's going to be, alright. I'm here now."

I looked up at him and smiled, knowing that this wasn't a dream. That Stiles was actually right here in front of me, for good. He wasn't dead and he's not going to die for many more years. He's strong for a human and not many people know it. They don't know how strong he his and everything he's been through.

"I'm sorry." I told him, smiling and hugging him even closer to me. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there. I could of protected you, but as I can see, you don't need me." I told him, proud of how strong he is.

"It's not your fault. I should be the one saying sorry." He told me, softening his voice and cupping my face with his hands. "I didn't mean what I said and I should've said what I did. I didn't mean it, something just came over me. I love you, Malia. I really do."

"I love you too." I told him, smiling and finally feeling something I haven't in ages.

For the first time in ages, I feel happy. Genuinely happy, without having to fake it or force it. I smiled, feeling the wind hit my teeth, and stinging them. I laughed and watched as Stiles stood there, not know what to do.

"For someone so brave, you need to man up." I joking said, making the first move because I know he's not going to.

I went onto my tippy toes, so I was almost the same height as him. I pushed my lips onto his and smiled, feeling the same feeling I always do, when I kiss him. I've missed this feeling and even though I had Theo, it just wasn't the same. Nobody can compare to, Stiles.

I moved in sync with him, going deeper into the kiss then we ever have before. I felt his warm lips on mine and opened my eyes, watching as he scrunched up his nose and squinted his eyes shut.

"Great to see you guys are back together, but what are we going to do about him?" Scott asked us, walking up to us and pointing to Theo.

I pulled away from Stiles and could still feel his lips against mine. I bit my bottom lip and looked at Theo, angry that I couldn't kill him.

"I think we should kill him, but I already know that's not an option." I said, rolling my eyes. "Tie him up. Make him pay for what he's done. Make sure he's on our side and then use him to get to, the Desert wolf." I told both Scott and Stiles, smiling and walking over to Theo, poking him and seeing if he was awake yet.

"I mean, he doesn't know that you're alive yet, so our plan could still work." Scott said, making me smile.

"Could we possibly win?" I asked them, standing up and walking back over to them.

"Even if she does know I'm alive, we'll always win." Stiles told me, pulling me into a hug.

I didn't want this moment to end, but I know that eventually it will have to. All good moment have to come to an end, even if you try and make them last. That's why you have so many good memories.

"I know." I whispered into his chest, taking a breath and smelling his scent.

"I think we should call a pack meeting, so we can decide what we're doing with him. Because I like Malia's idea, of using him to get to her Mother." Stiles told Scott, unsure of what we were going to do.

"Alright, I'll go and call everyone now. Get him in the car and meet me at my place." Scott told Stiles, walking back to his car and dialling a number.

"Not how I wanted to spend our first night back together." I said, crossing my arms and slightly angry that we have to deal with all this. "Why can't we just get rid of her and live a normal life?" I threw my hands in the air and lifted up, Theo's arms.

"We'll go back to normal soon. Well, as normal as we can be." He laughed, picking up Theo's legs. "Don't worry, we can do something tomorrow night. Maybe watch a couple of movies, go out, have dinner and then spend the night at my place."

"If we watch movies, can we watch horror?" I asked him, a smirk on my face.

"Why horror? Why not comedy or romance?" He smiled and laughed, shaking his head.

"Because silly, tomorrows Friday the 13th."

----------------
Because it's Friday the 13th and Friday the 13th is my most FAVOURITES dates, I'm posting a special chapter for it :)
Hope you enjoyed this little filler.