Out of control~ 67

I ran inside, finding Malia surrounded by everyone. My heart stopped and I watched as she lied on the ground, her eyes flashing from blue to brown. Her teeth no longer teeth, they were now fangs. She lied there, struggling to say in control and nobody was doing anything. They were all just standing around her, telling her to calm down and telling her to take deep breaths.

I pushed passed them all, kneeling next to Malia and resting her head on my knee, stroking her forehead.

"Malia, it's me. What's happening? Is it the full moon? Are you angry at someone? Is something stressing you out?" I asked her as many questions as possible, hoping she would concentrate on my voice and regain control.

"Go!" She yelled and made me jump a little. "Stiles, leave now!" She yelled, moving away from me.

"Malia, remember how we were talking about me being your anchor? Well, just focus on my voice and look at me. You can fight this Malia, just try!" I yelled, but not in a rude way. Just so she could hear me and concentrate on my voice.

"I ca-can't! You all need to go before she gets here and kills you all! She just wants me." She told everyone.

"Why would she want you?" Lydia asked her.

I looked at Malia and shook my head. I still haven't told anyone that the desert wolf is Malia's mum and I don't think they'll take it the way I did. We all accept each other and never judge, but ever since we met Malia, new things have started to come our way and I'm scared someone is going to blame her for it all. I know no one will, but I'm still scared.

"Malia, don't." I told her, slowly sliding towards her. "Malia look at me, you can fight this. I believe in you." I told her, my face softening when I got closer to her.

She looked at me and when our eyes met, she looked hurt. Like I ripped her heart out when I just left her here. I didn't even say goodbye, in fact I didn't say anything at all. I feel terrible about it and now I think I've done more damage than I intended to.

"I don't blame you and I'm not angry at you. I just didn't know what to do, but I still think of you the same way. You're still everything I want and need, Malia." I told her, watching as she slowly turned back to human. "I'm sorry for what I did, I just didn't know what to do or say, but now I do. I trust you and I don't blame you for anything. You didn't know how to control it back then, so you had no idea what you were doing. You didn't mean to kill them and I know if you could change what happened, you would but you can't. I still love you." I told her, placing my hand on her soft, warm face.

"I didn't mean to." She told me, tears falling out of her eyes. "I didn't mean to, but it's my fault. I'm the reason my family is dead and I can't change that. I'm the reason they're dead and I should of died with them!" She screamed, making me worried.

Malia isn't one of those girls who cries. She gets upset and yells, but she rarely cries and seeing her like this, it broke my heart. I looked around and saw everyone staring, watching us as Malia broke down in-front of me.

"Malia, you deserve to be alive. Don't ever say you should of died, because you didn't. You mean so much to me and I never want you to say that again." I stroked her face with my thumb gently, looking into her brown eyes.

"Malia, you have a beautiful soul and you deserve to forgive yourself. It wasn't your fault and you should know that." Lydia told her, making Malia slightly smile even though it was a sad smile.

"Everyone here loves you and we all disagree with you. You don't deserve to die and it isn't your fault. Like Stiles said, you didn't know how to control it back then, but you do now and now you can make sure nothing like that happens again. Just smile and make sure you forgive yourself, because that's what you need to do." Scott told her, smiling and telling her everything she needed to hear.

"Thanks." She said, her voice shaky. Her eyes were red from crying, but no more tears were falling down her face.

"Come here." I told her, hugging her tighter than I ever have before.

I kissed her forehead, letting her lie on my chest. She looked up at with her brown eyes and she looked exhausted. She had black rings under her eyes and even just smiling looked like hard work.

"Here, why don't we go upstairs. Get some rest before tonight." I suggest, receiving a nod in response.

She stood up and followed me to my bedroom. I opened up my door and let her go inside first, letting her choose which side of the bed she wanted to sleep on. She chose the left side and crawled under the blankets, getting nice and comfy.

"Lay next to me please." She asked me, smiling slightly. "And promise me that when I wake up, you'll be next to me." She asked me, looking worried.

"Don't worry, I'll be here." I told her, making sure she knew I was serious. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay." She whispered, lying on my arm and closing her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before she went to sleep, so she knew I was sorry. "I'm sorry for just leaving you without saying anything. I wish I did, because I wanted to. I just didn't know what to say."

"It's okay. I forgive you." She whispered back, her words slurring as she slowly started to fall asleep. "I love you, Stiles Stilinski." She rested her arm on my chest, moving in closer to me.

And in this moment, I realised that I truly did love her. More then I thought I could ever love someone. And I wanted her to be in my life forever.

----------
I know the last chapter sucked, but I had to quickly post because I've been super busy lately. So here's a longer, better chapter.

ALSO, THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 10K!! THAT IS ACTUALLY INSANE!