All changed~ 95

Stiles' POV:
Ever since last night, I haven't been able to look at her the same. I still love her and I don't see her hurting anyone, but she's so determined to find out who her father is. I know she'll be able to handle the truth, but I don't know for how long.

When she first found out the desert wolf was her mother, she took the news okay. But then after awhile, she started to freak out. It tore her apart slowly and then she finally came to me. She's strong, but I'm not sure if she strong enough.

"You ready for the maths exam?" She came up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I guess, but I could of done with a little bit more of sleep." I turned around, smirking and laughing at her. "I'm joking, but I'm pretty ready."

"I could of done with a couple more years of school." She looked up at me, panic in her eyes.

"Hey, you're going to be fine. I'll be there with you the whole day." I told her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

She took a deep breath in and nodded, giving me a weak smile and walking over to my bed. I took out my phone and texted Scott, telling him that we needed to talk when I got to school. I wasn't going to tell him everything about Malia wanting to find her dad, but I wanted to tell him some of it.

"Let's go." She spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Malia." I quickly said before she could leave my bedroom. "I love you."

I cupped her small, soft face in my hands and placed a kiss on her lips. Once she pulled away, I smiled and quickly pecked her lips once more before we left for school.

"Have you ever done an exam before?" I asked her as we hopped in the car.

"Never in my life and that's why I'm kind of freaking out." She told me, her voice shaky.

"Hey, stop stressing out so much. You'll be fine and I know you're smart, so I know you can pass this exam. Just remember the notes Lydia gave you and all the revision you've done." I told her, starting up the car and reversing out onto the road.

"I'm not smart." She whispered under her breath, but just loud enough for me to hear.

"Yes you are." I smiled, grabbing her hand and placing a kiss on it. "Now, let's go to school. Take this exam and graduate."

She laughed and nodded, pulling out her phone and texting someone. I started making my way to school, trying to ignore the anxiety I was getting. I knew that if Malia knew I was anxious, she would also feel the need to be anxious, so I tried to think about something else. Something that would make me calm and feel relaxed again.

I quickly looked over at her and noticed she was smiling at something. I smiled to myself and tried to understand how I got so lucky. How I deserved a girl like her. She's smart, beautiful, fearless, funny and she doesn't care what people think about her. She's completely different from the other girls and I loved her the moment I first saw her.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me, her bubbly voice filling the car.

"Nothing." I told her, looking at her for a split second.

"Okay then, what are you smiling about?" She asked me, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"You." I answered, taking a right turn. "I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you and that from the first second I saw you, I already knew I loved you."

"Really?" She asked me, her voice higher then usual.

"Yea and until now, I never knew I could possibly love someone at such a young age. Hell, I didn't even know what love was." I smiled.