Death~ 42

Lydia's POV:
I have that feeling again, just like I did last time. They're going to find us and someone is going to die. I can't tell who it's going to be, but I have a feeling it's going to be me. Whenever I think about it, I can't see myself when I'm older. Normally when I think about someone dying, if it's not them, I can see their future. This is the feeling I had with, Allison and even when we tried to stop her from dying, she still died.

She died and we couldn't save her, so I know I'm also going to die. And that's still not even the worst part of all this. I can't see anybody's future, not even Liam's and he's not even eighteen.

"Lydia!" I heard Stiles' voice and felt a huge weight lift off my shoulder. "Lydia, where are you!" I heard him yelling.

"I'm in here Stiles!" I yelled and waited for him to respond. Nothing. Not a single word.

"He's not going to find you, Lydia." I heard Stiles' voice, but I knew it wasn't him. "He thinks it's going to be his fault that you died. If he just lets me in, you won't die, but he obviously doesn't care if you die or not." I slowly turned around and saw a figure just like, Stiles.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still confused on what was happening. "Did you bring me here so Stiles would let you in? He doesn't even care about me, he has a girlfriend now!" I yelled, running towards the door.

"Well, maybe he still does care." He told me, raising his hand towards me. "Haven't you noticed, Lydia?" He asked me, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me towards him. "Stiles is already letting me inside his mind." He laughed and it sounded just like, Stiles.

He looked exactly like Stiles, but a void version. His eyes weren't bright and happy like Stiles, they were dark and had no life in them. He looked sick and like he was dying, even though he was in perfect health. He might of looked the same as Stiles, but everything about him, was completely different.

"Don't do it, please! I'll do what ever you want, just leave him alone." I begged him and waited for him to come back, but he didn't. "No! Please, you can't do this to him! He's already lost so much." I started to cry.

I thought of the first time this all happened. When Allison was still alive, when everyone was happy, when we finally got everything back together, but then the nogitsune came and took away all of our happiness. It caused us chaos, strife, and pain and he'll do it all again.

I closed my eyes and let all my thoughts over take me. They started to pile up on me and I knew it was time. I opened my mouth and started screaming. I pushed out my arms and aimed them at the door. It flew open and I knew this was my one chance.

I was going to go and save all my friends.

-----------------------------------

I don't even know where to start. I just want to say thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting on my story. It means so much to me and I'm so thankful for all of you xx

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!