Coming back~ 78

Lydia's POV:
"We still don't know where she is, so why are we so worried?" Malia yelled, confused as to why we called a pack meeting.

Malia told us that Stiles and her broke up a couple of days ago, but she dropped something new on us today. Her and Theo are now dating and they seem happy. I'm also happy for them, but I don't know how to feel about Stiles. Malia still hasn't told him and whilst he's stuck in the hospital, Malia's here messing around with Theo. And the worst part is, she doesn't know if she's going to tell Stiles.

"Because, I have a feeling that she's going to come back. Like really soon." I told her, widening my eyes and shaking my head. "We all had to come here, because we need to track her down. Follow all of her tracks and see where she's going next." I told her, lying out all the information we had on the Desert wolf.

"Great, this is just great. We're trying to find my mother who's tried to kill us all, just so we can find out where her next location is. What are we going to do when we find that location?" She put her hands on her hips and looked at us, angrily.

"We'll go there and see if she's still there. If not, we'll wait and see if anything else pops up about her. We have people everywhere keeping an eye out, so wherever she goes, she's being watch." Scott told Malia, looking at her and Theo.

"I think it's a good plan. It could work." Theo joined into the conversation, putting in his opinion.

"Fine, but let's hurry this whole process on." Malia said, only agreeing with us when Theo did.

I don't know Theo personally, but when I first saw him, I felt like I couldn't trust him. Like something bad is going to happen, and he's going to be responsible. But like I said, it was just a feeling.

"I'm going to go to the hospital later to see, Stiles. Anyone else want to come?" Scott told us all, before we started getting down to business.

"Yea, I'd love to come." I told him, smiling and looking over at Malia.

She wanted to say something and I know she did, but she didn't. She just stood there and looked at Scott, as if he didn't say anything at all. Something was wrong with her and I know it has something to do with Theo. I just need to find out what and then I can help Malia.

Theo was telling us a couple days ago, about what happened to his pack and how they all died. It makes sense, but it's just some things didn't add up. He was talking about twins, they started off as beta's, but killed their alpha. He was talking about Ethan and Aiden, and how they took their alpha's power. It was going well at the beginning, but then he messed up. I don't know if he also realised, but I did.

He was saying about how they killed their whole pack, even if they were friends. But they didn't kill Theo, which I can understand. Maybe they wanted Theo to be the first one in their new pack. Maybe they wanted Theo to be the only one to survive, so he could live and tell everyone to fear them. And then he messed up.

He told us about Deucalion and how he wanted everyone dead. Everyone from Ethan and Aiden's pack, everyone from Kali's pack and everyone from Ennis' pack all dead. And if anyone was left alive, Deucalion would kill them himself, along with Ethan and Aiden. So, then I was wondering with Theo survived. When Aiden and I dated, he would always tell me how he was terrified of, Deucalion. And I know why he was, so he wouldn't of let Theo go, if that's the threat he made.

It was a small mistake, but it was big enough for me to notice. Now, my next question is. Who is Theo?

"I'll come, I guess." Malia spoke up, raising her hand slightly. "I mean, it'll be nice to see him. Make sure he's feeling better and recovering."

"I'll also come then." Theo smiled, standing next to Malia and putting his arm around her.

"Nice." I smiled, looking at Theo and Malia. "Are you going to tell, Stiles?" I asked Malia, getting a death stare from, Theo.

"I've already told you my answer, Lydia. He'll find out and I won't have to tell him. If he asks, then I'll tell him." She explain to me, grabbing Theo's hand. "I don't know what you guys think about me moving on and dating Theo, but I'm happy. Like, super happy."

"We understand that, and we're also happy for you." Scott told them, smiling and looking at me. "Aren't we, Lydia?"

"Of course." I lied, trying my best to make sure they couldn't tell. "We are, but I just think you should tell, Stiles. I mean, he does deserve to know." I told her, watching Theo as I told her.

He grabbed her hand, squeezing it and looking at her. He looked upset, but I mean that could mean anything. He could actually be mad, but he's trying to hide it so we don't find out. Malia looked at him and smiled, looking back at me and shaking her head.

After everything I've seen tonight, I don't Theo is doing anything bad to Malia. She does seem happy and even if she was in trouble, she would of told us. Even if Theo did threaten her, she knows that we're strong, just as long as we stick together. Maybe I've just overthought everything and miss judged Theo, or jumped to conclusions. I have to at least give him a chance, before saying he's a bad guy.

"That's your chose then, Malia. If you want to do that, it's totally fine. Isn't it, Lydia." Kira said, looking over at me and making me seem like the bad guy.

"I never said it was bad. I was just saying he deserves to know, but if you don't want to tell him, then that's fine. Like Kira said, it's totally up to you." I smiled, not lying as much this time.

"Thank you." Malia said, her voice sounding more relaxed and calm. "Now, let's get started on this." She clapped her hands together and rubbed them.

"Let's do this then." Scott smiled, looking at all the files laid across his kitchen table.

Even though we had so much information on her, we were still so far behind. We need the brains of the group, that can solve all these sorts of puzzles. We need Stiles here, so he can help us solve this.

"Where do these files begin? Where was she first spotted?" Kira asked, looking at all the dates on the documents.

"Well, that's a very good question." Scott said, looking at the files, as he tried to find the first entry.

"Great, looks like we won't be getting much sleep." I said sarcastically, going through the dates the pictures were taken.

They were all two days apart and moving closer towards Beacon hills. I clicked, only just realising what she was doing. She wasn't trying to get away from Beacon hills, she was coming back.

----------------------
Just letting you guys know, I most likely won't be posting on Monday, because I'm going to a funeral. I might post on Tuesday, but I might be driving back home and won't get much time. On Wednesday, I'll be back to normal and update once/twice a day.
Thanks for reading xx