The incident~ 17

Scott's POV:
I found Stiles lying on the ground, unconscious. I rushed over to, making sure he was still breathing. I felt his faint breaths on my fingers.

"Stiles hold on." I yelled and dialled in '911'. "Ambulance." I waited for someone to answer.

"Where is your location?" A man asked on the other side of the line.

"Beacon hills high school." I told him rushing the whole sentence.

"What has happened?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I just found him like this, he's unconscious." I told him, waiting for them to come.

"Okay sir, someone will be there in five minutes."

"Okay." I hung up and kneeled down next to him.

I looked around and saw a bunch of people surrounding us. I couldn't do anything because I knew they wouldn't listen to me. I waited there next to him, talking to him even though he couldn't respond.

"They're here! Make some room!" I heard one of the teachers yell.

I stood up and moved back, making sure they had enough room to put him on the stroller.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked, waiting for someone to reply. No one did, so I asked again. "Is he going to be okay?" I said louder this time.

"Yes, but he needs to get to the hospital now." A lady answered me and jumped in the truck.

I watched as they drove away, with my best friend inside.

Malia's POV:
I don't even know where I'm going. I didn't stop running though. I felt the need to continue, but I had to stop eventually.

I felt the wind move my hair and I felt the leaves crunch under my feet. I opened my mouth and screamed of joy. Once I opened my mouth the wind took my breath, but it shortly returned.

"This is amazing!" I yelled out, falling on my back. I was panting loudly, when I heard a noise.

It sounded like an siren. One that I wasn't familiar with. I followed the noise and eventually made it to the main road. The siren was getting louder, meaning it was getting closer.

When I saw it speedy around the corner, my heart dropped. It was ambulance and it was heading for the high school. I remember what I did and who I did it to. I pushed Stiles and he fell over, but I just continued to run.

I watched it turn off and I started running, again. I ran as fast I could and I saw the truck again. It pulled into the high school and I hid behind it. I looked in front of it and saw, Scott and Stiles. My mouth fell opened and I couldn't breath.

I felt like something was choking me. I watched as they put Stiles on stroller and they walked back over here. I wanted to stay, but I didn't want Scott seeing me. I took one last look at him and ran off. I knew he was going to the hospital, so I was going to go there as well.