First class~ 3 ✔️

The first class we had was, Biology. My least favourite class. I think it's everyone's, least favourite class. I sat there in my seat, almost half asleep.

There was a knock on the door and that woke me up. I sat up straight and wiped off some droll. I stared down the door, wondering what or who, was on the other side.

The door was opened by our teacher and Mrs. Martin and the new girl, Malia from memory, walked in. She smiled and looked to the ground.

She had long brown hair, which was put in a pony tail, I couldn't see her eyes, she was tall and tanned. I couldn't stop staring at her.

"This is, Malia Tate, everyone make sure she feels welcomed." Mrs. Martin told the whole class, then left.

Malia took a seat behind me and took out her stuff. I had an urge to turn around and talk to her, but I couldn't find the courage to talk.

"Hey excuse me, do you have a pen?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say, but I didn't know who they were talking to. "Excuse me, guy in front of me." She whispered louder. I turned around and saw her staring at me.

"A p-pen?" I stuttered and she nodded. I grabbed my bag and went through it, looking for a pen. I found a blue and a black on. "Which one?" I asked her, giving her the option.

"The black one please." She smiled and it lit up the whole class room. I smiled back and handed her the pen. "Thank you so much, Stiles." She said, focused on her book.

"How, how do you know my name?" I asked her, confused. She smiled and pointed to my book. I nodded and turned back to the front.

The bell went after what felt like forever, and I was out of there like the flash. I went to my locker and got my books for my next class. I felt someone watching me, but I didn't want to turn around.

"Hello!" I heard someone's voice, it still wasn't very familiar. "Hello, I don't know if I've fully introduced myself." I turned around and saw, Malia. "I'm Malia Tate." She smiled and put out her hand.

"Stiles." I shook her soft, small hands.  "Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy this school." I smiled and locked my locker.

I waved good bye and went to my next class, hoping she was in it. I don't know what it was, but she was different. Different from the other girls, different from all of us.