Get what I want~ 81

Malia's POV:
I walked outside, slamming any doors that I could. I didn't know what to do at the moment. Cry and just fall apart, letting Theo pick me up. Or rage out and try to find the Desert wolf and kill her. I knew which one the others wanted me to choose, but I was so tempted to go and find her. I still don't even know if it was her, but when I was listening to Scott and Melissa's conversation, it sounded like it was the Desert wolf.

"Malia, I know it hard, but you just need to calm down. Take deep breaths and just concentrate on staying in control." Theo told me, putting his hand on my back.

"I ca-can't! It hurts, so much!" I screamed, not caring about all the people staring at me. "He's dead, Theo. He di-died and I wasn't there to pro-protect him! I'm never there when he needs me! This is all m-my fault!"

I let the hot stream of tears continue to fall down my face, not caring how I looked. I looked at Theo and just finally broke, letting all the frustration go and just fell apart. Slowly, but then all at once.

"Malia!" Theo yelled, running over to me and grabbing me before I fell onto the ground. He caught me just in time and held me in his arms, looking into my eyes and his facial expression softened. "It's going to be okay." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

I sat there thinking about the day I broke up with, Stiles. When I caught him just before he fell and the way his face lit up, when he saw it was me who caught him. How he looked so happy to see me and then I just tore his heart out. I can't stop seeing the look on his face and how much I hurt him. If I didn't break up with him, then I could of saved him. I would've been there when she was there and I could of protected him. I could of saved him, but instead I was at the movies with Theo and meeting up with the others.

"No it's not, because I know it's my fault. I should've been there for him and I can't change that. I could of saved him, but I was putting myself before him. I should of known that the Desert wolf was going to come back and try to hurt me, but by hurting me, she had to hurt Stiles." I Started crying again, just saying his name was to painful.

It was like whenever someone said his name or mentioned anything about him, I would get stabbed in the heart. Every time I thought about him my heart would ache, so badly, that it hurt to breath. Almost like someone was slowly cutting off my airways, but they weren't. It's a feeling that I don't want to feel, but I do.

No matter what I do to try and stop it, it doesn't go away. It just comes back and it's more painful then the last time. So painful, I wouldn't mind be with Stiles.

"It's not your fault, Malia." I heard Scott's voice. I lifted up my head and saw him standing over me, his eyes red from his tears. "We're going to find the Desert wolf and we're going to kill her. We have to, before she hurts anyone else. And that person could be Theo, because she seems to be going for the people you really love, so it hurts more." He told me, looking down at his hands and holding them so they would stop shaking.

"She wouldn't hurt, Theo. How would she know that we're even a thing? Surely she's not spying on us every second and everyday." I told him, wiping my eyes and looking at my jumper as it went from white, to black.

"Malia, we think we need to tell someone. Maybe tell the Sherriff who he needs to look for, so we can find her quicker. We can't just let her get away and kill one of us, again." Lydia told me, walking over to me and handing me a tissue.

"Thanks." I whispered, taking it from her soft hands and wiping under my eyes. "What will we tell him? That my Mother is the one who shot his son, because she wants to hurt me, by killing my boyfriend? And that she's doing all of this, just to get her powers back, from when I stole them. And I didn't even know I stole them. When I was born, I got half of her powers, so I could be stronger. Yea, I'm sure he'll believe us." I rolled my eyes, letting the anger get a hold of me.

"I know that sounds crazy, but I think Stiles was starting to tell his dad about us and the supernatural creatures." Scott told me, handing me his phone.

I looked down and saw a message from his dad, saying; I know that you're doing the right thing and you're being safe. Just make sure you stay with the others and don't fight this alone. I trust you, son.

"He wanted his Dad to know?" I asked Scott, looking at him and finally stopped crying.

"I think so, so maybe we should tell him the rest it. And we might have a better chance at persuading him." He told me, lifting his head up and revealing his red eyes.

I flashed my blue and watched as Theo stared at Scott's eyes, smirking and then flashing his yellow. As soon as Scott looked at him, he stopped smirking and looked sad. I shook my head, shaking out all the thoughts that just came to mind, as I started to over-think everything.

"Then lets tell him. And we'll also tell him that we're going to find her and kill her. Just like she killed, Stiles!" I yelled, looking at Scott and the others.

I didn't care what they said, but as soon as I see the Desert wolf, I'm going to kill her and make sure she regrets what she did to, Stiles. She wanted to get me angry, so I could be out of control and not be able concentrate on the full moon. But for me, anger helps me stay in control, so she won't see what's coming for her. She won't be able to stop me or kill me, because when I want something. I get it.

And I want her dead.

-----------------------------------------
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 12K! IM SO THANKFUL FOR THAT XX
And tomorrows Monday, so I most likely won't post, but if I get a chance I will x And sorry for not posting yesterday, I was tired and I had to work, so I didn't really have time :(

Thanks for reading x