--ѕιχту тωσ--

Comincia dall'inizio

I was tempted to add more, but I knew not to bombard Jin with more layers of deep thought. The decision should be simple - something that one would just pick, take to heart, and continue with confidence.

And he gave a nod, not saying anything but rather simply looking around as he continued nodding. Suga walked over, giving Jin a tap on the shoulder.

"We're gonna head up." he said, this time not trying to yell over the music to explain his directions. I looked around, Namjoon trying to gather the distracted Taehyung and talkative Hoseok nearby. Jimin said something to Jungkook, the youngest pointing towards the stage and explaining something as the song began to end. At the final pose, and as the audience erupted into applause, the two of them turned back towards us and the group gathered.

"C'mon, let's go," Namjoon said, taking the lead and giving one of those large "vámonos!" gestures with his arm. I had followed Jin and Suga to the group gathering-place, but now as they left I wasn't sure whether to follow. They were all many feet ahead of me, traveling as a group through the tight crowd to get near the backstage area. I stood still for a few seconds, feeling a harsh hit against my back, pushing me forward a step. I glanced to my side, Baekhyun emitting a bright smile.

"You're going, right?" he asked. I glanced forward towards the group as a few of them disappeared into the crowd. When Baekhyun didn't get a response, he pushed me forward with another shove, this time a little less startling.

"Go, you nerd," he said, his words sounding harsh but his laughter mixing in with it.

"I... I think they'll be okay without me." I said, the softness of my voice seeming to surprise Baekhyun. I have to admit I was slightly disappointed they hadn't dragged me backstage with them for encouragement, but I didn't want to say anything like that out loud.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows pointing towards the direction of where the boys had gone. "You're telling me that they would've gotten to this point without you? Have you even talked to them? All they talk about... see?" he began, asking rhetorical question upon rhetorical question, his own hand interrupting him as he pointed towards his left. I looked over, seeing Taehyung running back. I didn't try to hide my smile.

Baekhyun leaned over, putting his hand over his mouth at an angle, muttering to me, "Told you so."

"Thanks," Taehyung said to Baekhyun, grabbing my hand without many other words. I was confused of what anything meant, but inside was simply a ball of happy and excited emotion.

"Why didn't you come with us?" Taehyung asked, almost scoldingly as a parent would if they were disappointed with their child. He wasn't able to look back at me, for the crowd was quite tight and he was trying to drag me through some of the small spaces between standing audience members. When he did turn around it was only for a few seconds, accompanied by a smile without words. When he turned back around his grip got the slightest bit tighter.

When we finally got out of the crowd I saw the rest of the boys up ahead. Namjoon was the first to notice us, giving a vigorous wave to gesture us over.

It looked like Namjoon wanted to say something, but one of the backstage staff members asked him something right before he spoke.

"Geez, getting us stressed out right before the performance, are you?" Suga asked, letting out a sigh. I felt bad, opening my mouth to reply but multiple people cut me off."

"Right? She was just standing here-" Taehyung began, stopping himself as he caught Suga's tired expression showing he didn't need to hear it.

"Can someone help me with this necklace?" Jimin asked, pulling the cloth of the choker around the side of his neck and struggling to buckle it. I turned towards him to help, Hoseok already there trying to clip it in the back. We had already determined it was loose enough for it to fit comfortably on Jimin's neck so he could still sing but I was still worried it had somehow been messed up. I took a few steps away from Suga and Taehyung's conversation, Suga not saying anything and turning to listen to Namjoon's conversation with the staff. Taehyung began yet again, cutting himself off when no one was listening: "Look at her go again,"