--ѕιχту σиє--

Start from the beginning

"I think her top is ripping," Sana whispered, suddenly making my heart stop for a second. I looked back towards the dancers. Lyra was indeed now making smaller and less exaggerated movements to prevent any further damage on the shirt. It looked awkward though, for the guys continued and looked abnormally intense in the background. 

"The shirt!" Isabella whispered loudly, mouthing the words in hope that Chanyeol, who was now looking towards our side of the stage behind the curtain with a concerned glance, would get the message. 

He gave a little nod, continuing the dance and kneeling in his position in front of Lyra. It seemed like he whispered something to her, Lyra acknowledging it and the dance continuing, her energy seeming to come back to her moves. 

I couldn't tell whether Chanyeol had told her it was fine or not, but now I was even more nervous with her being less careful of making harsh movements. 

The guys ended their segment and ran across the the opposite side of the stage we were on, now all of us trying to communicate behind the scenes as Lyra and Hoseok had their dance together in the chorus

"Hoseok's jacket!" Isabella whisper-yelled, pointing at the blue jacket Hoseok had been wearing the entire time. Jimin seemed to catch on, making a movement to hint Hoseok to take off his jacket for Lyra. However, the male dancer never looked behind either of the curtains to his left and right, only focusing on Lyra during the dance. I couldn't tell whether Lyra had said anything, but as she turned her back towards Hoseok as had been practiced before, Hoseok slipped off his jacket and positioned it so her arm would slip through the sleeve. 

[a/n: professionally using two different videos to get gifs from sorry haha]

We all let out a sigh of relief, then realization hitting us that we were to run up stage in just a few more seconds.

Hoseok adjusted the collar quickly, impressively latching the zipper and pulling it up a bit as the song continued and he walked away. Lyra was about to zip it up some more, but the chorus had already begun and we were already in place. I saw Jimin run by in front of us, giving Hoseok a pat on the back before speeding to his position on the opposite side of the formation.